Monk's second try: 1 bag seed (i dumped the 2 purple pinecone and kept one candy kush) and 5 blue fem, two now and 3 in a month or so lol

Nice job! Hope the leg heals well and your back on your feet and bike soon. Plus ya need to get another grow moving.

3 Likes

Very good, I would like to get a avg like that going on! :100::boom::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

i will be receiving my girl scout cookies extreme in the next day or two. my third grow was going to be 3 banana kush and 3 LSD, but because of the interruption of the grow i am now thinking of planting two of each. i might just do one of each if i get 3 more deals on 10 + 10 from ILGM before i start back to growing. the more i think about it though the more i’m leaning on just doing the three strains i have for the third grow. having 6 strains going after taking a couple months off might be biting too big a chunk. i guess i should save that for my fourth grow.

4 Likes

I bet u could grow 7 or 8 strains together monkman lol

4 Likes

okayyyy, good news on two fronts.

first got my girl scout cookies extreme seeds today woooo hoooo ! :grinning:

and second, got my cast off today but they put a knee brace on for a month or 6 weeks. my knee cap is not completely healed but it is bridged and well on it’s way to being healed. i have to do rehab twice a week for the duration. the brace is pinned for 20% motion and will be upped every two weeks. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

That’s great news! Take it easy and let it heal, don’t over do it. :v:

6 Likes

Yep, slow and steady wins the race. How much weight have you gained since u got hurt?

5 Likes

not much, though my right leg looked 40% skinnier than my left, i got some work ahead on rehab.

7 Likes

:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:hell ya your healing fast that great and more seeds​:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

6 Likes

Glad to hear about your knee monk! And it seems there’s always strain or seed we’re chasing. Good luck :four_leaf_clover: buddy!

2 Likes

Good news one the leg, here to rehab getting you back where you need to be.

1 Like

DOH! looks like another trip to the doctor’s office today. i took the brace off to sleep last night and now have no idea how to get it back on LOL. my sis was by to take mom to lunch and she got it on my knee but it isn’t the way i remember it.

3 Likes

Oh man, if it ain’t one thing it’s another. Hang in there, bud! :v:

2 Likes

proof that even a controls engineer is trainable lol, i can now get the stupid knee brace on right :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I had been a little concerned about not smelling blueberrys from my blue dream. when i open the jar there is a very strong odor but i would not be able to say what specifically the smell was. but yesterday, for the first time, i caught the unmistakable smell of blueberries. it was on the first “waft” of air after i just opened the jar and only lasted briefly and then was gone, but it was fantastic. the buzz from the BD has been getting consistently better but it still is behind the candy kush for strength. i have a 32 oz jar of the best candy buds stashed for when i finish all the crumbs of the candy and a 64 oz jar of the best buds from 3leaf and 2leaf stashed for later. this is the same method i use when i get a bag from a friend, i always smoke the little stuff first and save the biggest buds for last.
On this thanksgiving day i want to give thanks to my family at home, my family on here, and especially grateful for the 3 jars of pot i have sitting next to my chair as i watch “the godfather”. variety is the spice of life. one of the jars is “bought” pot, a strain called “the bulk”. it is good and grown locally but my two strains are just as good if not better especially the smell and taste and i would not have been able to get that without the help of the gang on here.

7 Likes

Happy thanksgiving Monk!

Did you get your brace sorted?

3 Likes

I wonder how many times you’ll open that jar today and get a whiff :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
Happy Thanksgiving Monkman

3 Likes

brace and i found a working relationship… i’ve mostly quit wearing it except when i go out of the house.

2 Likes

it appears that the “blueberry” smell on my BD is getting more obvious. i now smell blueberries when i run a bud thru the grinder to roll one and even smell blueberries when i smoke it.

6 Likes

Did you use any thing like the bud candy or the likes. I know you post a lot of that. I normally scroll through to the pictures or chat :grin:

1 Like