Monk's second try: 1 bag seed (i dumped the 2 purple pinecone and kept one candy kush) and 5 blue fem, two now and 3 in a month or so lol

19 days germ/seed, 39 days veg, 82 days flower, 86 days 12/12 on candy. 19 days germ/seed, 34 days veg, 80 days flower, 87 days 12/12 on 3leaf. 19 days germ/seed, 39 days veg, 70 days flower, 77 days 12/12 on 2leaf.18 days germ/seed, 36 days veg, 83 days flower, 87 days 12/12 on the kid1

18 days germ/seed, 36 days veg, 92 days flower, 96 days 12/12 on the kids 2 and 3

10 days since watering the kids 2 and 3

2 Likes

we got snow today, that is a problem because bata said they would not come get me down my driveway in snow because of a steep hill when it comes down to the lake. they are afraid of getting stuck down here. i really needed to get into town yesterday to check the plants and was planning on going today but that doesn’t look to be able to work. i might be able to talk my buddy into coming out to get me and if not maybe he will just turn off the flowering tent light and we will go from there.

4 Likes

Take your garbage can lid, sit down on it, and slide down that hill lol

5 Likes

Gravity is a beech…he would be needing to slide up the hill to the bus.
I think that’s what I read anyway…lol

3 Likes

He might have a rocket booster one…theres no way we can know lol

4 Likes

A rocket boosted trash can lid? Man, you must grow that good shit

4 Likes

ah ha, the secret is out, yes i’m a mad (loony) scientist and i have worked all day rigging up my rocket to the trash can top, will test it in the morning lol!

i did get ahold of my buddy and told him to put the flowering tent light off. i will try to go in tomorrow to check on the k1 (the plant that is hanging) and check on the two plants in the flowering tent. i am now done growing on the second grow and just have to finish the cure for three plants.

i am now officially out of the grow business for a couple months til i get this cast off.

6 Likes

Pictures please

2 Likes

i might get a couple of pics if i make it into town tomorrow. with my knee banged up we are kinda snowed in out here at the lake.

2 Likes

i just talked to my buddy and he didn’t get the message about turning off the light earlier today so he is going to do that now.

2 Likes

Ya we got snow here too

2 Likes

You won’t run dry during the down time and next grow so your good. :wink:

1 Like

chopped kid2 165 gr. wet and kid3 188 gr. wet.

2 Likes

Congrats. How many more left to chop up in this grow.

2 Likes

that is the last of it. i have three plants hanging. one of them should be ready for jarring in the next couple of days. the other two in ten to fourteen days.

2 Likes

Looks like you got them staggered pretty good. I wanted to do that too. I can with autos. But with photos. I pretty much have to start all at the same time to be able to veg them into a scrog :anguished: I am trying to figure out how it incorporate a removable front rail. I could super crop every one into place after that.

1 Like

I think I’m just a lightweight lol

2 Likes