Monk's new third 3 LSD 3 banana kush

ma went to the hospital a couple of months ago, she had 3 heartbeats a minute but still had regular blood pressure. my sister is a typical liberal. she had a knee jerk reaction and decided she needed to move back home to take care of mom. she wanted her room upstairs back and refused to let me keep my pot up there. her moving back lasted at most 4 nights, but i won’t be able to move the stuff back because we got into a fight. i moved my plants within 12 hours to a friends house and 2 days later she got in my face and told me “you need to move out, NOW” . I laughed in her face and told her i would move out the day after she paid me the 5200 dollars she’s owed me for 20 years. she said i would have it the next day and i said that the only way that would happen is if she took it from mom’s account and that she needed to use her own money, not mom’s like she has for 30 years. she got mom to re-mortage her house so that she could buy a new van with all the bells and whistles and has been siphoning money off to buy a new bed for herself and take trips to chi town and other locales. she ran mom’s meijer’s card up to 1600 dollars for gas for her various wanderings. she is what she is, my sister, and she loves mom as much as i do. but fact is, when mom is gone i suspect that my sis and her husband will be in dire straights within a year or two of mom dying. they have not lived within their own budget for 30 years. anytime something happens she comes to mom to bail them out of whatever financial emergency they have gotten themselves into. it is not all my sisters fault, mom is co-dependent in this scenario and i had not said anything about it until now. the result is sis isn’t talking to me but that is no big loss. sis’s favorite saying is “i hate humans” and my positive outlook on life clashes with her negative one. it will be a tough winter to go into town every day but it won’t kill me lol.

5 Likes

I know where you are coming from there. My sister and I haven’t talked for several years. The only time I hear from her is when she thinks mom is spending her inheritance. I never said anything but, finally said something to my mom last year and her response was, she thought that she was the only one that saw that. Mom must have said something to her because, I haven’t heard anymore outta my sister.

5 Likes

Sorry you’re dealing with that.

3 Likes

LOL it just got worse. i was riding my bike in the rain and as i was taking a curve the front wheel slid out about 400 yards from my buddies house. i smacked my right kneecap hard on the asphalt, and that was about it. hurt like a sonofagun. after 5 mins to get myself back together i rode up his driveway, went in and manipulated myself down the 15 foot drop to the basement and checked the LSD which hadn’t popped out of soil yet. i then went upstairs, not being able to bend my right knee and waited for an hour before i decided i needed to go home and get some ice on the swelling of my knee. i had two small hills i had to walk up because i couldn’t get enough power in my right leg, got ice on my knee, and took 5 heart aspirin. i smoked a joint and was still having lots of pain on my right knee so i called VA and the triage nurse told me to go to the hospital. come to find out i rode my bicycle 3miles and walked about 50 yards on a broken patella (knee cap). yes i’m an idiot and pain is only in your head, only in your head only in your head unless your freee writings on the wall free oops sorry bowie showed up. so i have 3 plants that are not above soil yet and 3 plants that are 2 to 4 weeks from harvest. oh well such is life. my lifestyle will change drastically for at least a couple of weeks. Mike has already said (he is the one who took me to hospital) that he will not be able to take care of my plants. he didn’t bat an eye when i asked if i could move in for a couple of weeks and he said he would move his mom’s recliner into the office so i would have a tv to watch, so that is one alternative. mom waited up until i got back from the hospital and she said they would get me food but i don’t know if i can survive without my girls.

i am going to copy this and post it on my other journal so don’t read it in both places, it is the same.

1 Like

@TDubWilly @fano_man here is my new journal. not sure what’s going to happen, i will find out in a day or two.

1 Like

Set to watch👀

1 Like

Dammit man. I am sorry to hear about that. I have had both of my knees replaced. My right one twice. I defiantly feel your pain. I hope that you feel better very soon.

2 Likes

Son of a b***h I know that has to hurt! Buddy, F those plants if you can’t keep up right now. I know you’ll do your best, but no one’s gonna fault you if you can’t. Heal up soon! There’ll be more. :v:

3 Likes

i didnt find out what is going on with VA today. they called me at 9:30 and explained that i would have to use a doctor in my hometown that is on VA’s list. they were supposed to call back later in the day but they didn’t so i am still up in the air for what i’m going to do. this is the second day since January that i haven’t seen my plants. i am leaning towards moving in with my buddy for a couple months so that i can keep up the plants. i don’t want a 2 month gap in my growing. but, i have 3 and half oz’s of candy kush that will be ready to smoke in a couple weeks and two blue dreams that are hanging that i think are a couple of oz’s a piece. it really kinda depends on what the VA says.

on a personal note, my sis took mom out for supper and got my tylenol 3 i had prescribed so i went without all day, finally got the pills 15 minutes ago. the thing is, mostly what hurt was the swelling and that has gone down today so i have less pain already. i will take another after the wings/ world series games to try to get a good nights sleep. i got at best 3 hours last night because of the pain, but have been taking hour naps all day today.

2 Likes

Are you able to walk on it any?

1 Like

at the hospital last night they put a brace that has a hard back to it so i can’t bend my right knee. they also told me to put no pressure on my right leg, but it is too dangerous for me on crutches without having the right foot down with just a little pressure to help me with my balance. but i have cheated today and walked on it a little bit and it doesn’t hurt. what i don’t want to do is get that sliver that is broken in there to move around so i am trying not to use my right much. but i did ride my bike 3 miles and walked 50 or 60 yards on it yesterday so we will see when i talk to the surgeon.

4 Likes

i just got off the phone from talking to my buddy and he doesn’t have a problem with me moving into his house until i get mobile again. i am not doing anything until i find out from the surgeon what my status is and whether i have to do surgery to remove it or something.

3 Likes

They want you off it to keep from hurting it more. And theres some silver lining getting to move to where your plants are. Oh, I laughed when I read tylenol 3. Wtf is the world coming to when you break your friggin knee and u get tylenol 3 lol…good thing you’re a damn pot farmer :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

i think i came up with a solution to taking care of my plants without moving in with my buddy. i will be going to the orthopedic surgeon later today and to get there i called BATA, our local county transportation service, we have no taxi’s here. it only cost 80 cents per ride so i will use them for two months to get into town to take care of my plants. BATA is a hassle but it saves having to rely on my sister or my buddies for getting around everyday.

6 Likes

Your last sentence took the words out of my mouth. Don’t rely on people you can’t trust. Leave yourself an out, a backup plan. Try to rest up, buddy. I know it’s hard, but a little time off for bad behavior is just what you need. :v:

3 Likes

That and a FAT joint :triumph::triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

no time off! doc put my leg in toe to crotch cast, but only for a month, will see then. but i went up and down my buddies basement stairs twice afterwords checking on the plants and bringing two gallons of water down. i sat on my butt to get them down there, but can go up and down as long as i don’t have much in my hands.

good news, all three LSD popped today! got my work cut out for me tomorrow, gotta water the three in the flowering tent.

3 Likes

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=david+allan+coe+i+need+a+little+time+off&&view=detail&mid=3967F07BA087346A660F3967F07BA087346A660F&&FORM=VRDGAR
Hang in there man!

2 Likes

Hello hello

1 Like

hey @Hytech72 welcome

1 Like