Monk's new third 3 LSD 3 banana kush

I will be using sunsystems 315 for veg and sunsystems 630 for flowering, both LEC. two secret jardin 4x4 tents, The Treehouse supersoil, and exhaust fans in both tents. i have a couple 16 inch fans inside for more movement of air in tent. These are in a friends basement three miles away so the germ/seedling stage will be a pain.

7 Likes

i will be putting the three cracked LSD into solo cups today

5 Likes

here is my new journal @AAA @Mote @Midwestnewbie @BobbyDigital @Gremmall

6 Likes

@kellydans @bulldognuts @holmes

4 Likes

Would you be able to do the germ/seedling stage at your place and move them over after?

4 Likes

Set to watching monk good luck :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Cool Man! thanks for the tag monkman & best of luck w this latest grow :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag set to watch.

2 Likes

I’ll be watching @monkman

1 Like

i might have been able to work something out but i would be fighting dry issues without the tent so i am going to do it at friends house.

2 Likes

@kw_Bat here is my new one

put LSD into distilled water 3 days ago and planted the three seeds into their own clear solo cup with holes around the bottom today. this time i only put 2/3 full with about a half inch of supersoil in bottom. i used mother earth’s peat soil for the fill. got my veg tent back up and running also, it had about a month off but it will be going full time for quite a while i think.

also, i am sticking to the 6 hours on 2 hours off and repeat. this seems to work great for me.

3 Likes

welcome @Kenken enjoy!

1 Like

@monkman I’ve been following your jarnol scents u started one i just don’t say much

4 Likes

I’m watching you dude :eyes: :v::joy:

3 Likes

lol welcome @elheffe702!

Hey man, `preciate the tag, I am watching!

2 Likes

Did you have to move your grow, or just expanding?

2 Likes

I’m going to come along for the ride, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

welcome to my journal @repins12 any and all are invited.