2 Likes

I like hash

3 Likes

Me 2! Bam!

3 Likes

Love reading all this information and I love looking at all the pic looks great

2 Likes

57% humid…74f degrees

i wandered into town on my bike for lunch today and stopped by the treehouse. was talking to andy about what my plan was for the “short” veg time and small plants and he said i should not re-pot from the 3 gallon pots this time. just take them to flower when i get 30 or 45 days of veg on them( they have 12 days veg right now). he said that i should have enough pot with the 3 gallon to finish flowering without a problem if i am just going to do a month or so of veg. he also said that i could go solo’s, 1gallon, and then to 3 gallon if i am only going to do a month to a month and a half. that kind of sounds like what you were also telling me @MattyBear so that is now my game plan for the last two germs i got going now in solo’s. i might bump it up to the 4 gallon for last pot after seeing what happens on these first 4 in 3 gallons on finishing.

i am still debating on 1 or 2 gallon for second pot, and 3 or 4 gallon for last pot, kinda depends what i find on the first and second grow.

3 Likes

but i think solo to 1 gal. to 4 gallon is what i’m going to go for

I agree with them as well Monk, it’s what I would do.

1 Like

It’s your call bigger pot bigger plant bigger yield. If you only want enough for personal use and your sure it will last til next yield then stay as u are. Personally I wish I’d gone for bigger pots, my girls are in 3 gallon. 4 girls, just under a month of veg see what my yield is like I suppose, still learning myself

1 Like

Your girls will only grow as big as their roots will allow. Iv got myself a veg tent now so I can hopefully have harvests every few months

1 Like

Hey monk did u read the article on 6/2? And the comments that followed? Iv 2 tents so I may try on one. Too new at this yo risk delaying a harvest. Some were saying that once switched to flower it delayed the process as it was switched to a longer light period. My angle will be to give 48 hrs dark before switch I think. Be a good experiment tho

1 Like

i am trying to emulate Mattybear’s style of small veg time grow. there are two reasons for it. i want a fast turn around and i only need 2 oz dry from each plant in a 6 plant grow area. Almost all who are on here want quantities of pot but i don’t. i want a consistent quantity of a wide variety of plants. After fifty years of having to smoke the same pot or two varieties of pot for a month i am chaffing at the bit to have 5 or 10 varieties to choose from three or four times a day :sunglasses: i am hoping by the time i get done growing super skunk next grow and either gold leaf or lsd the one after that i will have the expertise to grow multiple varieties at the same time. @Amjk

5 Likes

i am running 6-2 in my veg tent with plans to keep it that way. i will always run 12/12 for flower tent and will do the 24 hour blackout between. i will switch to flower in a month or so so i will be able to tell if it causes issues. i read thru the 6-2 thread and that is where i got the idea and copied it. not sure about the article. if it is in that thread then i read it lol.

2 Likes

56%…75f degrees

topped trixie again on her top two branches

1 Like

watered all plants in 3 gal with 2/3 cup solo

1 Like

39 days out of soil, 13 days in gallon pots, 10 days out of soil

58% humid… 74f degrees.

i watered the girls last night because of the way they looked, not because of the moisture readings and i think i got it right. all plants looked a little droopy and this morning they all looked perky so i guess i am learning to understand what the plants are saying. my explanation is that i don’t think the roots are grown out enough to get to the moisture that has settled in bottom of pot so i did a real slow trickle of water where i thought the edge of the solo cup would have been.

3 Likes

55% humid…82f degrees

58%…76f degrees

i am a little depressed after seeing @Hungrybud’s new ww’s which are 21 days old. mine are ten days old and i don’t think they gonna grow that big in next 11 days. i got my fingers crossed though and will not buy a light to use for seedlings if i can get close to his at 21` days.

Any photos mate? did you trim your beard?

i dump beard each spring, am growing my hair out for “wigs for Kids”. i donated to them last August haircut so neither picture i have online looks like me. it pisses off the michigan cops because my picture ID never looks like me lol. The girls get their pic taken on Thursdays as that is their birthday. @Hungrybud

2 Likes