Monk's first try

23 days out of soil, 17 days in solo cups

41% humid 70f degrees

humidifier seems to still be rising so i will try to get it to 50% and keep it there. checked all pot roots and it will still be a couple days to re-pot.

watered queen b and nancy

turned lights to 6 hours on 2 hours off, 6 hr on 2 hr off, 6 hr on 2 hr off

2 Likes

Saw this on another thread and going to try as well @monkman. The 6-2/6-2/6-2.
I’ve been :eyes: in back ground. Doin good.
:grin::+1::v:. Peace.

3 Likes

@Oldguy thanks bud, yea i think that the 6-2 thing sounds like a great idea and i implemented this morning. tried to last night when i got home from drinking teq with a buddy for some games and got the light turned off and couldn’t get it back on again til this morning. lol

2 Likes

does anyone know if there is what i would call a “crowbar” circuit in cmh lights and transformer? it appears that when the light goes off i have to wait for an amount of time before it will turn back on again. anyone know how long that is? @dbrn32

I’m almost sure it’s in spec page for bulbs, I’ll see if I can find it. Doesn’t really have anything to do with ballast through, it’s to allow bulb to cool before firing again. Gimme couple of minutes

1 Like

all these “high intensity” light do this? cool, don’t have to look if it is a hassle @dbrn32 i’m guessing 5 or 10 minutes. it is the phillips light bulb though.

1 Like

Looks like both suggest 10 minutes

1 Like

Yes I haven’t seen an hid bulb without it. It’s a bulb maintenance thing.

2 Likes

cool, thanks for the help and the tech sheet! @dbrn32

1 Like

43% humid 70f degrees

1 Like

woo hoo, just got back from the treehouse and now have 5 three gallon pots with super soil in them waiting for the girls to be done with their solo cups. i think one will be ready for re-pot in 4 days and the other three good ones will be ready in a week. hopefully the girls will like the new lighting schedule i’m using.

also when i got home i went up in the dark and checked humidity of room and it was 50%. i turned the fan on humidifier to medium speed from high and will try to keep the upstairs at the 50% range.

1 Like

46% humidity 70f degrees

turned humidifier back up to high. looks like i will have to keep it on high to get to and keep 50% humidity.

46% humidity 72f degrees

watered Trixie

24 days out of soil, 18 days in solo’s

46% humid 67f degrees

watered homer

25 days out of soil, 19 days in solo’s

40% humid 72f degrees

checked all plants roots-still be awhile yet. queen b’s moisture was 4.0 the rest was 6.x to 7.x

@monkman glad to see everything is going good! I haven’t been on for a while but will send you a pic of my og kush tonight I believe we are 9 days apart

2 Likes

Thursday is my picture day, i post once a week unless issues come up @Kroncaddycustoms

1 Like

44% humid 72f degrees

watered queen b, nancy, and olive oyl.

26 days out of soil, 20 days in solo’s

46% humid 72f degrees

watered homer. checked roots on all pots and it won’t be long for queen b to be repotted.

They should start taking off soon bud try not too over water …

1 Like