Monk's first try

The humidity dropped like that where my grow resides. I had to soak a towel and hang it in there for 2 days until i could get the humidifier in place.

1 Like

@verndoc Nice link for the humidifier, not inexpensive, but it might just work in a Michigan house. I need the moisture more than the weed does.

2 Likes

I figured I could build a 3 disk setup for about $130. Should be adequate. That 12 disk that he uses is overkill for what we need.

neat stuff @Verndoc love that humidifier, might do that for next winter for the whole house.

yea, those would be very handy for a klutz like me @SteveC

that is too much power for what i want. the one i saw was probably already set up but it was only 65w at HLG. i don’t need a veg light as i am going to run lec’s for my veg and flowering tent. i just need something to get me thru germ and seedlings as my 315 is too much for seedlings. @WickedAle @dbrn32

just got my humidifier installed and running, will see if it can take the room humidity up some.

20% humid 78f temp

checked homer for dryness in three different places and she was 5.1, 4.1, and 4.6 so i got a bit before i have to water. i figure that homer will be the first to water because she was outside the dome for 24 hours longer than the other two.

checked roots on all plants and all have markedly more roots showing. i suspect i will be re-potting in two or three days. but we will see how this all shakes down.

25% humid 77f temp

1 Like

31 humid 76f temp

1 Like

33% humid 76f degrees

1 Like

34% humidity 75f degrees

1 Like

38% humid 75f degrees

2 Likes

She’s getting there Brother :+1::+1:

1 Like

i’m pretty happy, it is a big room and this was for 2600 sq ft area. it seems to be going good. it is chowing down water lol i can see the water trips are going to get old but i need the exercise lol. :smile:i have the fan on high and will turn it down for overnight. i don’t think it will last as it is a small reservoir.

hey @dailyhemps how’s it going?

great thanks and you ?

doin good, things are starting to fall into place.

Nice to hear that Bless God

1 Like

37% humidity 73f degrees

i took humidifier fan off high and set for low for the night hoping to get it to last for 8 hours, i doubt it lol. also set preset 5 % over where it says it’s at which is 45 so it will probably keep running all night.

checked all pots for moisture 7.0 for all but homer who was 4.8

22 days out of soil, 16 days in solo cups

36% humid 70f degrees

turned humidifier up to high

checked all pots roots, looks like a couple are going to get there before the others. moisture was 4.8 in homer and 7.x in rest.

38% humid 71f degrees