Monk's first try

I’ve only finished 2 so far. One had 6.6 oz on wet with leaves left on and stems. Dried to 1.5 oz. The other one I let go longer it had 10 oz wet after being trimmed. Still hanging to get dry weight. I’m guessing 3-4 oz dry.

3 Likes

i have found that it is around 20 to 25% of wet weight, depending on how dry the plant was when chopped.

1 Like

I was thinking of doing a perpetual grow of sorts with all autos so I wouldn’t have to flip lights. I feel like it would be easier to automate. My main concern is yield and since I can’t determine flowering I’d have to pay close attention to my germination schedule so I didn’t run out or have an empty pot.

2 Likes

It was dry. Hadn’t had any water in a week.

2 Likes

The autos are super easy to run. I have 3 more going right now and all have started flower at about 3 weeks. They stretch like crazy but still stay relatively short in stature. They really take off right from the start.

3 Likes

Good to know. I was thinking about doing 24. I’ve got a space with water and electric in mind. I’ve been reading everything I can about them.

1 Like

Well I’m just going to tell you, I’ve bent them over, topped them on purpose successfully, broke a whole main cola off on accident after buds had already started forming and it still chunked out 2 more main colas and it is 2.5 feet tall.

3 Likes

I’ve got a 12x12 area I want to work in. I want to build stalls, if you will, 6 in total. I just have to build 6 qb for light, install an RO and get the automation stuff. Tax time most likely but I wanna plan my floor space and start building stalls now.

3 Likes

I’m working on a bigger tent for my photos so I can run autos only in this one. I want a fast flowering tent lol. One that doesn’t need light adjustment. Just water, feed and smooth sailing… . hopefully

4 Likes

I was looking at Doob’s new automated system. It looks pretty cool.

3 Likes

it is shorter than i thought, i was guessing around 4 or 5 thousand lol
@Daves.not.here

1 Like

@monkman Did you ever get a wedryer?

2 Likes

no i didn’t, and i probably should.

1 Like

Looking good!!!

Monk I’m back,been a while just bought some og kush from ilgm can’t wait to get them.

2 Likes

Welcome @monkman and @Verndoc I studied this site and others to learn some before we planted the 1st seed. The 5-gal fabric bags are the best. They fit well and I can lift them easy enough to see if the girls are thirsty. I tend to want to overwater them downstairs in “The Tent” The place I spend more time tending to them but some the outside girls will ready to be chopped

1 Like

good to c ya @spudeater65. this is a real old journal, i’m on Monk’s 6th not, just dropped seeds but still fighting some issues lol. i am thinking it’s a lot like golf. when i finally get of the tee nicely, i suck on my second shot, if i do a good first and second shot, three putt or four lol

1 Like