Monk's 6th 4 strains, 2 plants each

I’m curious too. I’m betting they are something good lol

4 Likes

just running afgan this first half of the grow, if i can get them going. i think i saw little critters when i watered afg1 and 2 yesterday. they were skinny tiny little things but movement caught my eye.

6 Likes

5 days germ, 6 days seedling on afg1
6 days germ, 5 days seedling on afg2
2 days germ on afg3
2 days germ on afg4

5 Likes

i just looked thru the grow guides about pests and didn’t see anything that looked like what i’m seeing so i don’t know what the little buggers are.

4 Likes

What color and how big are they. Not spider mites if you can see them with your eyes. I need a loop to see thrips or fungas gnats for most. My eyes suck too though This is the only chart I have

4 Likes

these are tiny, about a 32nd or a 64th of an inch long and appear to be a straight line. i haven’t been able to see them under microscope because they only show when i’m spritzing water on the seedlings. thanks a bunch for the pics of critters.

3 Likes

5 days germ, 8 days seedling on afg1
6 days germ, 7 days seedling on afg2
4 days germ on afg3
4 days germ on afg4

3 Likes

i’m doing great @Dman1969. took a 3 week break waiting for my humidifier to get in but it’s still not here yet. but i started back at it and will buy another if i need to. it takes 3 or 4 weeks before i transplant and i have the little girls in a jiffy tray with a tall hood. humidity inside hood is between 70 and 80%

7 Likes

Brother I was set to watching your thread :thread: I don’t know what happened but I’m back. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
Edit or Mabee it was your last thread :thread:. Anyway glad to see you!

4 Likes

5 days germ, 9 days seedling on afg1
6 days germ, 8 days seedling on afg2
5 days germ on afg3
5 days germ on afg4

5 Likes

5 days germ, 10 days seedling on afg1
6 days germ, 9 days seedling on afg2
6 days germ on afg3
6 days germ on afg4

7 Likes

5 days germ, 14 days seedling on afg1

6 Likes

5 days germ, 15 days seedling on afg1

4 Likes

put 3 afgan seeds into water today

4 Likes

i am sorry that i have been absent from the forums for the last 4 weeks. i am at the end of the star wars “new jedi order series”, 19 books of which i am in the last one and will finish in the next day or two. i am over 1000 lines behind on Dman’s journal, over 500 behind on hellraisers, and over 200 behind on cody’s. i will catch up over the next couple weeks. i binge in a lot of things in life including reading lol.

6 Likes

5 days germ, 16 days seedling on afg1
1 days germ on afg2
1 days germ on afg3
1 days germ on afg4

5 Likes

BTW, if any of your kids complain about having to read 5 books over a summer, you tell them you know someone who reads 19 books in 30 days :grinning:

7 Likes

5 days germ, 17 days seedling on afg1
2 days germ on afg2
2 days germ on afg3
2 days germ on afg4

4 Likes

afg2 and 3 had tails this morning so i planted them this afternoon

4 Likes

Numbers look good monkman

2 Likes