Monk's 6th 4 strains, 2 plants each

thanks for the birthday wishes roost1, grem, thevirginian, and turbonelson.

3 Likes

4 days germ, 3 days seedling on bb1
6 days germ on bk1

3 Likes

Happy Bday bro ā€¦ :partying_face: :boom: :dash:ā€¦hope you have an awe dayā€¦ :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

thanks arrow

4 Likes

okay, when i watered the germ and seedling yesterday i saw a little gnat like critter between the opaque solo cup and the clear solo cup soā€¦ iā€™m dumping the two little guys i have left and am going to get everything out of the tent and clean everything with peroxide and water. i will not attempt to start again until i get the humidifier in. i bought the same type of humidifier i had before because i still have 5 or 6 filters for that kind. the mistake i made was not getting the one on amazon for 95 bucks. i got the one for 65 bucks but itā€™s been two weeks and itā€™s still not here so i guess i should have just wasted the 30 bucks extra at amazon to get it here in a timely manner lol. live and learn.

3 Likes

it has been 6 days and i hadnā€™t been downstairs to clean up the tent until today. and wouldnā€™t you know it. i had one seedling still viable. so, i cleaned up what i could of the tent and left my jiffy pod tray with the one seedling in it to see if it would survive.

4 Likes

6 days germ, 5 days seedling on bk1

2 Likes

I was wondering where you went. It looks like it was I that was lost again :pensive: I need to work on that :grin:
I now have to scroll way up to the top lol

2 Likes

you havenā€™t missed anything but problems, iā€™m basically waiting for a humidifier to show up before i do anything else.

2 Likes

I run one in my veg tent too. Makes a big difference starting these off. I am having to run the dehumidifier in the grow room a lot. Humidity in there wants to stay at 70%

2 Likes

i like 60 to 70% for my veg tent but even with the humidifier i can only keep it around 55 to 60. i donā€™t run an exhaust fan in there trying to keep the humidity up. one of the problems of living in the northern tiers of states.

3 Likes

Got it. I look for about 55% for my adult veg kids. They get what ever is it there though. I run between a 50 - 70% for the most part. The bigger they get. The more the humidity increases. I just set up 3 timers for my room. One for the heater, dehumidifier and fan. So they all work together. The fans only run from 5 - 15 minutes every 4 hours. Give or take. I just dial it up so it is equal to what a 6" would be running on full.

2 Likes

Numbers look good monkman

1 Like

6 days germ, 7 days seedling on bk1

3 Likes

Any pic yet?

2 Likes

not yet sorry, only have one little seedling going right now waiting for my humidifier to show up. not going to start anymore until then and i expect this seedling to die off soon.

4 Likes

6 days germ, 10 days seedling on bk1

4 Likes

the seedling started to wilt today, oh well, that will give me a chance to clean out the tent good in prep to start again when my humidifier gets in. am thinking of ordering another from amazon so i can get it shortly after christmas but am going to wait until after because of all the gifts in shipment now and i can wait a bit, maybe my order will finally show up. if i donā€™t get it by new yearā€™s i will order another.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting for my new LG appliances to arrive. Bought them on black Friday and delivery is
March 1. Floating around on a cargo ship in California I suppose.

2 Likes

i think i found the reason why my seedlings were dying. the bottom of the jiffy pod tray was disgusting. i am going to throw it out and get another before i re-start this grow.

5 Likes