5 Likes

Numbers look good monkman :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

4 days germ, 8 days seedling on bb1
4 days germ on bb2
4 days germ, 8 days seedling on bk1
4 days germ, 8 days seedling on bk2

4 Likes

Whatever happened to your knee? Are you back on the bicycle yet? I wore out 2 cheap Walmart bikes this year. It’s a great way to strengthen my legs without all the foot issues I deal with…

2 Likes

my knee is fine. i am still riding my walmart bike i bought ten years ago. what i did was take it to the local bike shop, replaced the tires and wheels, replaced the gears and derailleur, so the only original parts of the bike are the frame. lol even the cables have been replaced. sorry to hear about your foot, but yes, riding a bike is a lot better for your legs than walking.

4 Likes

4 days germ, 9 days seedling on bb1
5 days germ on bb2
4 days germ, 9 days seedling on bk1
4 days germ, 9 days seedling on bk2

3 Likes

4 days germ, 10 days seedling on bb1
5 days germ, 1 days seedling on bb2
4 days germ, 10 days seedling on bk1
4 days germ, 10 days seedling on bk2

2 Likes

4 days germ, 11 days seedling on bb1
5 days germ, 2 days seedling on bb2
4 days germ, 11 days seedling on bk1
4 days germ, 11 days seedling on bk2

3 Likes

4 days germ, 12 days seedling on bb1
5 days germ, 3 days seedling on bb2
4 days germ, 12 days seedling on bk1
4 days germ, 12 days seedling on bk2

4 Likes

Thanks for the pic man!

Slow start, but I’m sure they’ll come around.

They perkin up yet??

3 Likes

i don’t have a humidifier running yet, mines broke but i have one on the way. so they should get better soon.

3 Likes

4 days germ, 13 days seedling on bb1
5 days germ, 4 days seedling on bb2
4 days germ, 13 days seedling on bk1
4 days germ, 13 days seedling on bk2

4 Likes

4 days germ, 14 days seedling on bb1
5 days germ, 5 days seedling on bb2
4 days germ, 14 days seedling on bk1
4 days germ, 14 days seedling on bk2

4 Likes

Numbers look good monkman :grin:

3 Likes

thanks Grem!

on another note, just finished the last from the jars of gdp5 from last grow. i still have 2 jars of gdp1 and 2 jars of gdp3. i have smoked two joints of gdp1 and like it more than the gdp5. got plenty high from the gdp5 but gdp1 i get higher and it has a bit of couch lock to it which will help with sleep. even though i am having a hard time getting started this grow i think i still have plenty from previous to last me until i get this grow finished.

4 Likes

you will get it going brother :muscle:…and it will explode :boom:…not too long you will have double the stash… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

Good thing you still have 2 jars of gdp1. I’d save that till last since it hits you harder. It’ll be easier to conserve if you get really low before your next harvest.

3 Likes

i would save it but it is older than the gdp3 so i will smoke only gdp1 until finished and then start on the gdp3. it will be a close call but most all of the dried pot will be gone before i harvest again, which is a good thing. in this state you can only have 12oz legally dried. i have yet to get ahead of my usage but that is okay because of the amount you are allowed to have stashed.

3 Likes

4 days germ, 15 days seedling on bb1
5 days germ, 6 days seedling on bb2
4 days germ, 15 days seedling on bk1
4 days germ, 15 days seedling on bk2

3 Likes