Monk's 5th 2 purple haze, 2 banana kush, 2 chem dog, and 2 LSD

8 days on all seeds

1 Like

i had put another LSD in the water with the one that hadn’t cracked yet. that one cracked yesterday and had a tail today so i planted it as LSD2

Mythotical monk on the job :sunglasses: forgot to tag you someone liked my pvc pipe idea so much they built there own I’m flattered… because it’s not the cheapest well maybe to build 1 its affordable but mine were over 1100$

2 Likes

i think the pvc is a great idea, it was youngster wasn’t it? or j800

9 days on all seeds except for LSD2 which has 4 days

1 Like

i am afraid that i did indeed kill the plants because they dried out overnight on first day planting, i will start replacements tomorrow, i am out of chem dog so will replace it with cherry pie

Oh that sucks. You sure they wont pull through with a splash of water over a day or two?

1 Like

Sorry to hear brother…I believe this period is now over…I have never seen so many growers struggle in such a short timespan… May the grow gods be with you on the next drop…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

AGGRAVATION! It gets so auto pilot you forget how delicate seeds are

1 Like

they aren’t that delicate, i just really fckd up. it was 28% humid in the dome when i checked them the next morning, i had not gotten the dome properly placed on the tray.

@defnsmokin i have been spritzing them with water for the last 5 days and have kept the humidity in the dome between 60 and 80% but no go so far.

1 Like

Delicate enough to die from humidity being off over night :wink: all good bro I’ve done it several times… my grow I had started I had put some one in charge of them knowing nothing about weed plants all 15 died… I’m not worried wasent planning on success… now dudes not answering my calls and hes got my 2 hlg 600s and 1 of my custom 400s and all my F@ckn nutes …I’m getting pissed

2 Likes

I smell a road trip coming up…

1 Like

owie owie… i’m ready for a road trip too!

Got ahold of him false alarm :sunglasses::crazy_face::exploding_head:

1 Like

10 days on all seeds except for LSD2 which has 5 days

11 days on all seeds except for LSD2 which has 6 days

i got nothing going on yet so it looks like i will be dropping 8 more seeds today.

1 Like

Man, shit is just rough goin it seems.

1 Like

Damn my monk brother…where are you located again ???..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

michigan, just north of the indiana ohio border

2 Likes

Im only a hop and skip straight south of you my man. West of US31. The weather has been very caty wonkus as of late… humidity and temp spikes and drops… been tough. I wonder if its weather related at all?

1 Like