Monk's 5th 2 purple haze, 2 banana kush, 2 chem dog, and 2 LSD

7 days germ, 25 days seedling, 58 days veg, 15 days flower on bk1 watered 7 days ago n
7 days germ, 25 days seedling, 63 days veg, 10 days flower on ph1 watered 7 days ago n
5 days germ, 24 days seedling, 54 days veg on ph2 watered 5 days ago n 3 days 11/13
5 days germ, 24 days seedling, 37 days veg on ph3 watered 5 days ago n
4 days germ, 31 days seedling, 26 days veg on gdp1 watered 6 days ago n
6 days germ, 29 days seedling, 26 days veg on gdp3 watered 6 days ago n
5 days germ, 37 days seedling, 5 days veg on gdp5 watered 6 days ago n
5 days germ, 25 days seedling, 5 days veg on gdp7 watered 6 days ago n

watered gdp3, 5, and 7 two solo cups each at 6.4ph with hydroguard, regen a root, and fish sh!t.

topped gdp5 for the first time and gdp5 is officially off the critical care list!

2 Likes

7 days germ, 25 days seedling, 58 days veg, 16 days flower on bk1 watered 8 days ago n
7 days germ, 25 days seedling, 63 days veg, 11 days flower on ph1 watered 8 days ago n
5 days germ, 24 days seedling, 55 days veg on ph2 watered 6 days ago n 4 days 11/13
5 days germ, 24 days seedling, 38 days veg on ph3 watered 6 days ago n
4 days germ, 31 days seedling, 27 days veg on gdp1 watered 7 days ago n
6 days germ, 29 days seedling, 27 days veg on gdp3 watered 1 days ago w
5 days germ, 37 days seedling, 6 days veg on gdp5 watered 1 days ago w
5 days germ, 25 days seedling, 6 days veg on gdp7 watered 1 days ago w

i thought i would be doing some watering today but none of the plants were ready. i did take some undergrowth off of bk1 and ph1 to prepare for watering tomorrow on those two. both ph1 and bk1 have buttons now, ph2 hasn’t shown pistils yet but i suspect she will tomorrow or next day.

2 Likes

We very close to same schedule this run … looking awe brother…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

thanks bud

1 Like

7 days germ, 25 days seedling, 58 days veg, 17 days flower on bk1 watered 9 days ago n
7 days germ, 25 days seedling, 63 days veg, 12 days flower on ph1 watered 9 days ago n
5 days germ, 24 days seedling, 56 days veg on ph2 watered 7 days ago n 5 days 11/13
5 days germ, 24 days seedling, 39 days veg on ph3 watered 7 days ago n
4 days germ, 31 days seedling, 28 days veg on gdp1 watered 8 days ago n
6 days germ, 29 days seedling, 28 days veg on gdp3 watered 2 days ago w
5 days germ, 37 days seedling, 7 days veg on gdp5 watered 2 days ago w
5 days germ, 25 days seedling, 7 days veg on gdp7 watered 2 days ago w

today is the opening day for the first dispensary for pot in my little home town so i am going to visit them to see if there are any “special” opening day deals. they are operated by the folks from the treehouse.

2 Likes

Senior discounts , Vets , are first time purchase are any sale over $100 =15% off next purchase ?,

1 Like

that would be nice, but i would rather 50% off seeing as i’ve given them 4k at their garden store lol. yea, i’m a dreamer and pretty much know that is out of the question.

one of my rules for grocery shopping is to eat before i go, likewise, i am burning a fatty before i go to the dispensary, this might be counter productive lol

3 Likes

bought citral glue (tested at 30% thc) and super lemon haze (at 25%) for 200 bucks at 20% off. won’t be buying much out there lol

3 Likes

I get that!
I do trim the lower bud site but leave most of the big fan leaves at those sites where a flower was forming. Those fan leaves then start to feed back to the plants as far as I can tell because they will turn like autumn leaves and brown and fall off at those spots over time which indicates to me that those mobile nutrients are being used elsewhere. These plants will know what do do with their systems and realize to take from those leaves rather than use up resources being sent to them to keep them green.

Just my stoner thoughts based on my observations

2 Likes

I just watched this for the first time when my nephew sent me a link.

Getting some time to Ketchup to posts and looks like you still got it growing on monkman.

2 Likes

there are two schools of thought on this and i don’t really know which one is accurate. one is yours in that the plant naturally takes care of it’s own biology and will get rid of leaves (turn them yellow) when it is time. this is the way i have done my last 4 grows. the other one is that if you take off lower stuff (which you know is going to be larf buds and yellowed leaves) it gives the plant the opportunity to spend all it’s time and energy on taking care of the upper buds. as i said, i’m not sure of the credibility of either of the two ideas, so i was going to try to do a trim at 3 weeks flower like mattybear does.

and great to c ya sky!

2 Likes

i should be downstairs watering my plants but they are going to have to wait until after the Man U vs Leichester match :frowning_face:

1 Like

That will then make at least 2 of us…I also believe these plants perform at their best when they cannibalize themselves as ma nature intended…

But then again… these are my observations … :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

i asked Amanda at treehouse when i saw her at the dispensary what i could do to tighten up my buds and she suggested Aurora’s Peak for the last feeding before harvest. it adds potassium and another item that will help, anyone know anything about this or other things to help tighten up the buds?

You too monk
I do remove the lower larf buds. In fact just took some 20 minutes ago and tossed them into a smoothie haha
But I left the fan leaves just below where I removed the bud. They will end up helping feed the plant as they yellow etc.
Just my observations.
Maybe test that out on a branch or two?

1 Like

Haha you just made me squeeze a bunch of different buds/strains. They all pretty dense some more than others but lighting is key for me as well as redirecting energy to those chosen sites you want to cultivate by culling lower stuff. I know you got the lights. I remember reading you bought an hlg something as well as your LEC. Don’t really know any other tricks/suggestions as I just supply the food for the critters and mycho spores teas and try to keep VPD in check and let the system work in synergy as best it can.

2 Likes