Monk's 5th 2 purple haze, 2 banana kush, 2 chem dog, and 2 LSD

i am going to try to get the banana kush to work that i tried in my third grow. if they don’t crack i will go with 2 blue haze as a replacement.

I now have 2 flower tents and one veg tent.

the veg tent is secret jardin 67 inches tall with a sunsystem 315 LEC, 18in fan in tent to provide air movement, and a humidifier to keep humidity up. i leave the top vent open in the ceiling and a vent low on the side open to provide flow. the reason i don’t put an exhaust fan in is that i can’t keep the humidity up high enough with that much air replacement going on.

the first flower tent is again a secret jardin 67 in tall with a sunsystem 630 LEC, in line exhaust fan, 18 inch fan in tent to provide air movement, carbon filter in front of exhaust fan.

the second flower tent is a gorilla grow tent 94 inches tall with a HLG QB 550 rspec, inline exhaust fan, 16 inch fan in tent for air movement, and carbon filter n front of exhaust fan.

i will be starting my seeds later today when i find out how much hydrogen peroxide to put in the cups of water. i’m going to give the banana kush a second try because of trying the H2O2 this time. if it doesn’t help i will be going with the blue haze instead of the banana kush.

I took a step backward the last grow on the germination and seedling stage. the most probable reasons are that i tried different sized cups (smaller) and using starting soil that was over a year and a half old. i really struggled thru the germination/ seedling stage and am hoping to rectify that by having fresh soil and using the H2O2. i will again be using the clear solo cup inside an opaque solo cup for the seedling so i can check the roots.

7 Likes

I’ve always used 1 part h2o2 and 5 parts water and had great success. Ymmv

1 Like

thanks bud

1 Like

seeds started at 3:30pm on Jan 10th

all sseds dropped when i tapped them this morning except one LSD and one purple haze

@JB00 here’s my start hun

all seeds have tails this morning except for the two LSD.

i got the cups made up to plant the seeds in but didn’t have any great white left so i will go to the treehouse tomorrow and get some along with re-upping my fish sh!t and regen a root. they said that they don’t have any supersoil in right now but will get some in in a week so i will be able to use supersoil on this grow.

2 Likes

got all my stuff for planting the seeds, most all of them have tails. i got an extra bottle of great white so i can add some to the soil of the cups to help root developement. also got my eight 3 gallon cloth pots.

1 Like

If I may ask, why not make your own…?..:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

make my own what bud? supersoil?

all solo cups loaded with roots organix original with a healthy amount of Great White mixed in. i will plant in an hour when the veg tent light comes on. sunsys 315 raised to highest it will go in the tent.

@DefNSmokn

Found your thread! You must have started it in the middle of the night or something because I missed it. :wink::man_shrugging: I’m here now :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Im out of likes! But im here! Looks frickin sweeet! Chemdawg and LSD… me thinks you like to walk on the “wild side” a bit lol

2 Likes
4 Likes

And somehow I just knew you would slap this killer tune here! :metal:

1 Like

i played around for about a year with this before i decided i better leave it the hell alone.

4 Likes

just so happens i was into this album at the time

2 Likes

and it starts. all seeds planted except for LSD2. i will wait another day or two, she was the only one without a tail.

1 Like