Monk's 4th: 3 chem dog and 3 gorilla glue

you notice my pic i use on here. it is phineas freak. “dope will get you thru times of no money better than money will get you thru times of no dope” lol

2 Likes

4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 41 day veg, 17 day flower on gg1, watered 2 day ago n
4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 52 day veg, 6 day flower on gg2, watered 4 day ago n
5 days germ, 30 day seedling, 35 day veg, 2 day flower on cd2, watered 5 day ago n
5 days germ, 30 day seedling, 37 day veg on cd1, watered 2 day ago n 1 day 12/12

6 days germ, 33 day seedling, 37 day veg on gg4, watered 2 day ago n
7 days germ, 24 day seedling, 7 day veg on cd5
7 days germ, 24 day seedling, 7 day veg on cd6
9 days germ, 9 day seedling on cd7

1 Like

welcome to the forums @1buds_carts and welcome to my jouirnal.

1 Like

Isnt bud carts the name of a cartridge company?

2 Likes

have not heard of it before.

How in the hell did he just disappear? Doesn’t even say post deleted?

1 Like

i was just wondering that myself

@dbrn32 are you on?

first thing i thought of was a hack.

i clicked on the heart where i welcomed him and it won’t show who it is so somehow he is just completely gone

Usually when that happens they were booted for soliciting.

2 Likes

i thought i saw a comment that he made about some type of product, but it never showed up in the end

and thanks for the input bobby!

1 Like

by the way chem dog 7 is taking off as a seedling i think the problem i had for this grow was the Mother earth’s coco peat soil that i have used from the beginning for seedling stage. it is a year and a half old now and i still have a half bag of it but i’m going to dump it out. this roots organic has worked fine for seedling stage of cd7 and appears to be doing a lot better than with the mother earhs’

1 Like

I could have sworn I heard you ponder that thought on old soil/coco prior? Hopefully you got it figured out. Are you completely coco now Monk? You know everyone says nothing but good about roots organics. When I check a coco grow off my list it’ll be organics…

1 Like

no, the only coco i used was the mother earths for seedlings. the roots organics i’m using the the “original” i really like it a lot. i will probably not use hydro or coco in my grows because it is allegedly more proficient for flavor to use soil. i am really hoping that the treehouse gets there super soil going again and will use that if they do. the roots organic’s original seems to be a good soil to use but i had to add Epsom salt to it according to the treehouse. that is the only additive i gave it when putting into 3 gallon pot.

2 Likes

Yes, I am now

3 Likes

Exactly what happened

5 Likes

Roots organic ingredients
Ingredients : Perlite, coco fiber, peat moss, composted forest material, pumice, worm castings, bat guano, soybean meal, alfalfa meal, fishbone meal, kelp meal, greensand, mycorrhizal fungi.
So is a coco based potting soil. It has peat too but more coco than peat.
Just FYI

3 Likes

is that the roots organic “original” ingredients? nice to know and thanks! what i meant when i said i wasn’t going to do coco was that i wasn’t going to do pure coco where you have to add any nutes to it that the plant was going to use. i thought that any soil was going to have some coco and peat in it but i have not studied soil at all yet. which i thought might be apparent by what i’ve said about soil thru my posts. so far i have left soil out of my studies on the subject of growing pot. two of the main reasons for that is fear and laziness lol. the fear is from having the right percentage of the ingredients to get a good grow out and the laziness is from the point that there is so much for me to learn in this project that i didn’t want to add more info for me to assimilate. when i started this project i wanted to not have to learn about soil or nutes because i thought both of those were too intricate for me learn. now that i have three grows under my belt i know that i had to learn about nutes, and i know that i will eventually have to broaden my knowledge on soils but both those items are still very slack as far as my personal knowledge. i will try to gain more knowledge and get to a comfort zone on those items eventually but they are both still scary to me.

2 Likes

4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 41 day veg, 18 day flower on gg1, watered 3 day ago n
4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 52 day veg, 7 day flower on gg2, watered 5 day ago n
5 days germ, 30 day seedling, 35 day veg, 3 day flower on cd2, watered 6 day ago n
5 days germ, 30 day seedling, 38 day veg on cd1, watered 3 day ago n 2 day 12/12

6 days germ, 33 day seedling, 38 day veg on gg4, watered 3 day ago n
7 days germ, 24 day seedling, 8 day veg on cd5
7 days germ, 24 day seedling, 8 day veg on cd6
9 days germ, 10 day seedling on cd7