Monk's 4th: 3 chem dog and 3 gorilla glue

got my soil in, 3 bags of roots organic original, a bottle of epsom salts, and eight 3 gallon cloth bags. i will add a teaspoon of epsom salt to each pot. i will also start nutes as soon as it it feasible. most likely i will transplant gg1 and 2 tomorrow but it might be another day or two, just depends on what they look like tomorrow morn.

1 Like

4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 6 day veg on gg1
4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 6 day veg on gg2
6 days germ, 18 day seedling on gg3
6 days germ, 18 day seedling on gg4

5 days germ, 15 day seedling on cd1
5 days germ, 15 day seedling on cd2
5 days germ, 15 day seedling on cd3
6 days germ, 14 day seedling on cd4

1 Like

You can’t post pics still Monk? Are you not putting any up. LoL I Just now noticed there aren’t any in the entire thread so I’m guessing you aren’t posting any.

3 Likes

i’ll get some pics up shortly, i think i posted some back a ways, but maybe not. i seldom do pics when they are kids

2 Likes

previous pics at line 229 and 230

1 Like

What about the girls from beginning of May?

1 Like

that is why i’m so far behind on this grow. i started 4 chem dog and didn’t do well with them, started 4 more and also had problems. then i started 4 gorilla glue and got them to work then started 4 more chems and got them to kinda work.

1 Like

the potting soil i’m using is mother earth’s starter soil and it is over a year old. it is possible that it is not as good as it was. as you can see on the pics i have some issues with the first two gorilla glues

gorilla glue

1 Like

chem dog

1 Like

Gotcha… definitely a hum dinger. It only gets better but I guess with the dirt if it was in the elements, sun, cold totally possible.

1 Like

it was in a basement and i tried to keep it sealed. as you can see by the pic i have some issues with gg1 and 2. both have pale green around the outside of their leaves. i am attributing this to nitrogen deficiency so either gg is a real nitro hog or the soil has lost some of it’s ju ju. i added a top dress of terp tea grow to try to help it out, but i will be transplanting them either today or tomorrow.

1 Like

4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 7 day veg on gg1
4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 7 day veg on gg2
6 days germ, 19 day seedling on gg3
6 days germ, 19 day seedling on gg4

5 days germ, 16 day seedling on cd1
5 days germ, 16 day seedling on cd2
5 days germ, 16 day seedling on cd3
6 days germ, 15 day seedling on cd4

1 Like

woo hoo, got an email that my gorilla grow 4x4 will be here today. to finish out preparation for my second flower tent all i need is an eighteen inch floor fan and a filter. i have not been using an exhaust fan for my veg tent. i have just been using the hot air leaving from top vent to draw air in from the bottom. so far that has been workable as the temp in the veg tent has kept below 80f. i am doing this so that i can keep the humidity up around 60%. that means that i have two exhaust fans to use, but i don’t think i’m going to use a separate exhaust fan for the second flower tent. i think i’m going to use the “y” junction of ducting and just one fan because of the high draw of the single fan so that fan will be exhaust for both flower tents. i might have to re-visit this if i can’t keep the temp of the LEC flower tent below 80f.

2 Likes

built two 3 gallon pots of roots organic original soil with a TBS of epson salt in each. that is the only additive i added to the soil as Alex said that was the only item that i “must” add. he said i should start feeding nutes within 18 to 21 days and with the pale green on the two plants i’m transplanting today i might start earlier than that. maybe the second watering of the new plants which i think will be in only 3 or 4 days.

1 Like

transplanted gg1 and 2 into 3 gallon cloth pots. had a problem getting gg1 out of solo cup and a bit of a problem getting 2 out. but both are done and the veg tent is active again.

1 Like

4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 8 day veg on gg1
4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 8 day veg on gg2
6 days germ, 20 day seedling on gg3
6 days germ, 20 day seedling on gg4

5 days germ, 17 day seedling on cd1
5 days germ, 17 day seedling on cd2
5 days germ, 17 day seedling on cd3
6 days germ, 16 day seedling on cd4

1 Like

built the gorilla grow tent today. i can see why it is top of the line, definitely better than the secret jardin that i have for the other two. i couldn’t get the gorilla when i started because i didn’t have height room for it.

also mounted the QB but didn’t get a chance to fire it up. i will go to home depot tomorrow and get a timer, extension cord, and power strip to use for this tent. i also need a filter and an 18 inch floor fan for the tent and it will be ready to rock. i am excited to get the stuff to fire it up tomorrow, can’t wait to compare to my 630 sun lec

3 Likes

Outstanding my man!! Can’t wait to see some pics of the new tent!!

1 Like

4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 9 day veg on gg1
4 days germ, 25 day seedling, 9 day veg on gg2
6 days germ, 21 day seedling on gg3
6 days germ, 21 day seedling on gg4

5 days germ, 18 day seedling on cd1
5 days germ, 18 day seedling on cd2
5 days germ, 18 day seedling on cd3
6 days germ, 17 day seedling on cd4

good suggestion lol, i wasn’t planning on it but will and get a couple pics of gg1 and 2 later. the flower tent won’t be finished, i still have some items to get for it, but when i get the light on i will take some “comparison” pics up with the sun 630.

1 Like