Monk's 4th: 3 chem dog and 3 gorilla glue

two gg have popped up out of the soil this morning.

both have helmet head and i have put spit on both. i will leave as is for a couple hours and then try to get the helmet off.

2 Likes

Thanks @monkman!

1 Like

Should clarify… I did this same thing about 36 hours ago. 2 helmets firmly stuck on and leaves visibly trapped in.

2 Likes

by my understanding of the stages once the plant clears soil it is no longer in germ stage and it is then in seedling stage. tomorrow when i document the day i will have gg1 and gg2 with one day seedling.

2 Likes

Oh, ok! So, breaking soil means seedling stage. Makes sense.

3 Likes

i go by: drop into water starts germ stage, plant into solo cup and when it pops up out of soil starts seedling stage, 4th set of serrated leaves starts veg stage, and after 12/12 first pistils showing starts flower stage. i keep track of each stage time, here is a link to my third grow so you can see how i keep track Monk's third try: 2 LSD, 2 banana kush , and 2 afghan

i don’t type it in every day, i cut and paste and change the numbers daily, that way i can keep track of where it’s been. sorry link takes you to the top of journal, go to the bottom of journal to see how i document.

2 Likes

Thanks. Will read tomorrow as in Australia and it"s after midnight.

3 Likes

cool, a place i would love to visit along with new zealand

2 Likes

New Zealand is amazing! As is Canada and Tasmania.

3 Likes

i have been to every state in the US except for alaska and would love to visit there but haven’t made it yet. i’m in michigan just north of indiana - ohio line

3 Likes

I’ve only been to airports in the US

3 Likes

lol i’ve been to airports in england, france, and egypt traveling to saudi for work i did there a while ago for 2 years. i had to go back and forth every 3 months for two years so i would take a weekend off and travel around germany to see some of the sites. i had an exchange student live with me my senior year in high school from belgium and got to visit him for two weeks on one of my trips back from saudi. belgium is cool and amsterdam was great, loved the van gogh museum and hit a “pot” shop to try the wares there

2 Likes

Amsterdam is awesome! I concur!

1 Like

Sounds like an exciting life!

2 Likes

got the helmets off both plants, a dab of spit does wonders.

1 Like

travel has pretty much been a constant in my life, traveled for work as controls eng doing startups. went to costa rica at 12 years old with the boy scouts to camp in the jungle back in 65

2 Likes

That it does…think I got this from one of your previous posts.

1 Like

4 days germ, 1 day seedling on gg1
4 days germ, 1 day seedling on gg2
5 days germ on gg3
5 days germ on gg4

1 Like

gg3 popped up out of soil today

2 Likes

4 days germ, 2 day seedling on gg1
4 days germ, 2 day seedling on gg2
5 days germ, 1 day seedling on gg3
6 days germ on gg4