Money no object best grow light

Hit me up when you’re ready. This stuff changes a lot, and fairly often. Samsung horticulture linear was scheduled to be released quarter one of this year. Obviously they’re gonna be late on that, but we could see them any day now. They’re not going to be cheap, but looks like 3 umol/joule at 700ma and probably still half the cost of 288 board.

2 Likes

Thanx to commercial cannabis! The one plant that the economics significantly benefits growing indoors.

1 Like

Will do, Rob! Thanks.

1 Like

Wow, thats a light? How much it cost now?..

1 Like

Would you say the jump from hlg to fluence would be the same as a jump from amazon blurples to hlg? If the quality of the light is that good I may have to budget one in. Of course by the time I save that much there may be something better.

1 Like

Not really with what’s currently available. Light intensity levels seem to be proving more and more important that small differences in light spectrum. In regards to efficacy jumps, you’re usually going to be double going from they typical blurple panel to a standard qb rig. As opposed to something like a 5-10% gain going from the same qb rig to the flagship fluence light.

3 Likes