Mold! Say what?

Hey guys…so as I’m waiting on my microscope to arrive, I noticed this during pruning and feeding. Its definitely mold and it first started at the bottom now I don’t see them any more. The pics you see now are from halfway up the stock. I inspected, pruned, and removed mold and dead leaves.

Any idea on how to stop this?

1 Like

Keep humidity in check and make sure there is plenty of air movement… Make sure you removed all of it and some good area around it.

1 Like

Lots of air movement and drop humidity below 50 by this point in flower 40% is better

2 Likes

@Caligurl I did @ remove all of it. It was kind of pain staking and meticulous. Also when I had to cut out some but that had some on it plus a piece of the stock but by your words I did right. “Cut the arm to save the body”.

@fano_man Drop it down to 40%. Opened up more vents. But had to make sure I blocked off certain areas of my place of due to street lights at night reflecting light through the blinds.

Thanks to both of you!

2 Likes

Good luck and tag us if you have any questions… I also recommend a bud wash right after harvest,

3 Likes

Definitely @ tag. I’ve read a couple of answers in some topics about that. How would i do such a thing? If it’s not too much to explain?

Just type;

@Caligurl can you help with…

Edit… if you meant the wash look on YouTube for Jorge Cervantes Bud Wash… it’s a great video

2 Likes

In case you haven’t found it:

3 Likes

Lol! Yes, I meant the wash and that’s great thanks @ vid.

1 Like

@Caligurl @BobbyDigital Thanks! I’ll watch both and make my choice. Really appreciate the response time!

1 Like

Thanks @BobbyDigital… you beat me to it. I was on my iPad heading to bed and the cats needed attention lol…

1 Like

Wait, cats need attention? I’m pretty sure I have a cat but don’t recall seeing it this month. The dog, on the other hand, is in my face every damn second.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, yes, our cats need attention. We had a little starving stray wandering onto our property so we decided to help her and TRY and get her incorporated into our house with our 10 year old cat… WEEEELLLLL… we end up having to play referee and musical cats (meaning we have to keep them in separate rooms if we cannot play referee.

So at that moment, I guess my hubby went outside and our original cat (AKA A$$Hole) was torturing the little stray and had to go rescue and separate LOL!!!

1 Like