Mold & Powdery Mildew

Fully organic product…
Never worry about mold or mildew on your plants or buds again!

https://www.amazon.com/GreenCure-Foliar-Fungicide-8-Ozs/dp/B005U6JLT0/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&?tag=greenrel-20=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Look like it would work by reading description
But I think proper air flow will prevent this in the first place
Just saying countryboy

2 Likes

And another one :wink::innocent::v: @garrigan62

Potassium bicarbonate is not real friendly with your insides, I’ve had better encounters with Arby’s drive thru, being dumb and not handling it right.

I have used a mixture of 2 tablespoons of baking soda and one quart of water on my vegetable garden outside and the walls etc in my grow space.

I’ve had wpm this year in my garden and the plants were covered after a week of rainy damp weather, and that’s all it took. The treated plants that were showing the first signs made it. The others did not they were to far gone.

Wpm and others are always around and when conditions are prime it shows up. Ventilation and air movement around your plants is crucial, I’ve seen that from the examples shown here on the forums and from past experiences myself. I did not know as much before I joined and will learn more. Thanks for reading and good luck.

I was in a pinch. Had nothing to loose. I used about a cup of Listerine mouthwash to 4 cups water on a outdoor that was in early veg. It worked. Don’t judge me!