Mold or tricomes

Me as well but I hope you find the answers

I’ll bet it will involve spraying affected areas with half hydrogen peroxide/half water solution
Carefully cutting out the bud rot and bagging/removing ruined bud.

IF it’s bud rot/mold


I haven’t had mold as of yet. I thought I had it once but it was my over use of uva light (1st time using it) & too close fried the top of buds. If I did have WPM I’d at least do a bud wash & if rot probably ditch it. Hope to never have to cross that line.

1 Like

Amen to that