Mold or spider webs

Oh hell yeah! I got my indoor and my outdoor guys ! LOL

Hey Will, when you get a chance can you take a look at this thread

Pretty sure I’ve got brown leaf spot going on and trying to figure out what we want to do about it, thanks

OK you said you have websm n your plants ? If so udo this OK

Half waster and half alcohol as strong as you can get. Mix’em together and fspray the hell out of them getting under the leaves real good.
This kills them on contact.
Best time to do this is right when you turn the lights on ythey don’t like light

OR _TRY THIS

Tabacco Juice recipe

Take 3 strong ciggeretes soak them over night in water
Boil it for 2 to 3 miniutes, let it cool off and spray the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)
Neem oil works very well too!!

Hope this helpsb
Will

I’m gonna cut out and dissect one of the colas right now. I’ll keep y’all posted this evening.

Majik was correct. It is mold it has a web look to it but after investigating I’ve learned that it’s a mold from bud rot. Some of the fan leaves turned yellow a couple weeks ago and I left em thinking its normal process, while waiting on trichs to turn milky it’s rotted the bud turning to mildew or mold. I’m making a decision to harvest 2 white widows and 2 skunks now to keep from spreading. They both have super dense buds. I’ll leave my super silver haze alone for now and watch closer since they have airy buds. I think in the future I’ll only keep 4 plants instead of 6 in my 5x5 room. Live and learn. Thanks for the input guys. All helpful.

1 Like

Happy to see I was of some help

2 Likes

First time I’ve dissected a green bud. It entered my mind to give a light bleach bath and dry em. The internals of a big bud w bud rot is piculiar.

I’ve never had to do it

1 Like