Mold has ruined my year so far.. outdoors

Has anyone tried moving their plants indoors. When plants are just starting the flowering stage?. Very high humidity and high heat, along with bug issues. Has already costs me several autos (mold and bud rot)…I’m using plant protectants. Mold shield, bug blaster, capt.Jack.germ genie , and root guardian…all look pretty good right now…Im constantly having to spray for bugs… seems it rains about everytime I spray… This is gonna be my last harvest. And I’m worried…any input would be greatly appreciated

4 Likes

Do u have lights and stuff to move inside.??? How many plant. If not buried in ground im sure its possible to move inside without harm. Only bad would be bringing peats inside with the plants. Maybe if u get those bug screen shields for the plants. Its like a screen that goes around the plants to keep buds away but getting them gone is the issue im taking it. Maybe if there is a preventer from them gettin in u can eradicate the situation and keep them away.

2 Likes

Just pulled 2 autos total loss still have 2 GDP’s all were planted in ground have no choice but to wait it out

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! yeah that’s a bummer. If you buy equipment to move inside lights fans Etc. You need to be committed to future grows equipment can get expensive. Outside Grows always cheaper but sometimes more risk involved. Good luck moving forward.

1 Like

Yeah I have some LEDs.a 300 w. and some smaller ones I used to start these plants. I can’t control the pests( bugs). You namem. Cap jack won’t touch them.if it does it doesn’t matter.Neem oil probably would have helped better. If it didn’t rain most everyday. I will check and see if I can get some bug shields… thanks for that. And I can’t bring all the plants in… They have just begun to flower. I was asking for help because I have never finished plants indoors…their in happy frog soil. If I can get the bugs in check.I could use some help getting some sort of yield. Thermostats, humidity gauge and a pH meter is all I have. .There in 3 gallon containers. … thanks.

1 Like

Thanks kellydans…I’m just set up enough to start plants indoors.looks like if I’m gonna try to grow any. I’ll have to move indoors… take care

2 Likes

If they r photos they would need a closet that could be dark without light leaks or anything at all light wise. If autos not as bad u could basically grow autos in a corner of a closet. Autos also can be grown on an 18 6 time schedule thru the grow no time changing where as photos need a 12 12 time or more than 12 hrs to flower.

1 Like

Bums @Widowmaker68 ! Hope everything takes a turn for the better!

1 Like

Cover and ventilate… use an oscillating fan and keep air moving.

1 Like

The issue is even if you manage to move the pkants indoors, you run a huge risk of an infestation in your indoor grow area. Treating outdoor flowering plants with chemicals is a big farc no in my opinion. You eould do better to cover with a makeshift hoop house and put an oscillating fan on em.

2 Likes

Thanks bud

1 Like