Molasses included in feeding?

Does anyone use Molasses and would you recommend it?

1 Like

Yes I use grandma’s unsulphered molasses every now and then mixed in water. Don’t really measure just pour maybe 1-2 Tsp per gallon. It provides a food source for the soil critters.

4 Likes

Yes,I use it about 1-2 teaspoons per plant per week.Good for them

1 Like

We use it the last half of veg and the entire time during flower. I add it to our teas and brew a batch everyweek.

1 Like

This is what we will be using next year. Just one option.

1 Like

I include it in my weekly feedings. I use 1 tsp per gal. but have found no info on what is considered a proper dose. It needs a bit more agitation to get mixed up.

1 Like

@Timjames28 We give it a good hand mixing first than brew it in this. Along with a few other things…

So you should heat up the molasses?

I used half a tablespoon every gallon during veg and a full tablespoon during flower and my girls turned out great no heating needed but it might help it dissolve faster it’s great for cal mag K and iron

1 Like

I do the same thing and it helps.I just stir it in,but heating it slightly is a good idea too

Looks like with the space you have you could get away with a 400 watt those are cheaper yet. Check out Amazon read the reviews there are lots of price options