3 Gallon fabric cloth

Nutrients:

Fox Farms Trio

CalMag

Cha Ching

Terpinator

Sledgehammer flush

Description:

The award-winning Super Lemon Haze just got a lot easier to grow. Our Super Lemon Haze autoflowering cannabis seeds are everything people love about this sativa dominant hybrid without all the effort. THC levels average at 15% but can reach 22% for experienced growers while still delivering a respectable yield.

Plant type 20% Indica 80% Sativa
THC Up to 22%
CBD Insignificant amounts
Difficulty Moderate
Climate Indoors Mediterranean Mold Resistant
Plant size Tall
Flowers 8 weeks
Yields 4 to 6 oz per 3x3ft
Taste & Smell Citrus Herbal Sweet

This will be my fifth grow from seed

9-9-21

Put double filtered water in a solo cup and when cooled to room temp deposit 6 seeds of ILGM Lemon Haze Auto seeds

9 Likes

Fire it up!

2 Likes

Three days later all 6 of 6 ILGM seeds sprouted and into the soil they went about 3/4” down tap root down and lightly covered with soil and a lil water.

1 Like

Magic beans!

1 Like

I can hardly wait for the magic to happen.

Good deal. I just got the SLH femmes photos. Going to scrog 2 of them in 10 gallon bags in a 4x8x6.5. Use half the tent for that and the run 2 more just topping and LST. 1st try with the SLH.

1 Like

I’m planning to try LST with tomato stakes to guide the growth. I have Scrog’ed my photo grows. While I’m waiting for my seeds to sprout I’m contemplating going with 3G or 5G fabric pots. I had some bag seed that ended up being an auto that was in a 5G pot but the roots did not fill out the pot.

1 Like

Hello Ladies,

One is obviously a little delayed, but will hopefully catch up over the next week or so.