Modding a meizi 900w case for cob setup

I would check arrow electronics first, and their website is kind of a pain in the ass to use. If you search bridgelux vero 29 se data sheet online you can copy and paste part numbers from the data sheet right into search bar on arrow web page. Ir Google for that matter, you just have to watch to make sure you’re getting results you want.

Look for 3500k 90cri in 69v model

Try this part number for first choice. If not we can find different cct

BXRC-35G10K0-C-7x-SE

Digikey has them under $20. There will probably be some import duties/tariff, still a good price.

I see in the part number you have there is a C , in digikey it has a D …they the same?

1 Like

No, good catch. That’s part of watching google results I was talking about.

The “d” model is 36v, not what you want

They have it 3000k 90cri. Would be good choice as well, just costs a little more

Ok I know what to look for now…hopefully when I’m ready to order they will have the 3500k. Thanks again…I wont need it for at least another month…big thanks!

1 Like

You can check around at other distributors too. There’s not that big of difference between 3500k and 3000k either.

Hopefully when I’m ready to order this covid 19 stuff will be done!

1 Like

It could be done tomorrow and will have lasted too long. If it’s over with in a month I would be extremely surprised, but happy.

COOL
It is good to see some one repurpose one of these.
I plan on it after I get my new light.

1 Like