Moby Dick; anyone?

I have been searching for future grows and this strain caught my eye. Has anyone grown this strain? Any feedback about type of buzz it delivers would be nice if possible. thanks happy growing :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Quick search of the forum, I’m tagging @DET-PDX?

1 Like

@abouttime had some nice moby dick dick plants :slight_smile:

1 Like

@abouttime any info on Moby Dick you could enlighten me please? :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Hi @thecount13, I just finished a Moby Auto XXL from i49 seeds. She was stretchy and I should have nailed her with nutes at the flip. She started out almost with black buds and they came in brown towards the middle to end.
She was earthy and a little gassy in smoke.
She got Jacks right after I got it after she flipped. She took to nutes easily and I ended up with about 3 ozs.
Im staying away from autos because you use the same light and feed and end up with alot less than if you grew a photo and flipped it after 4-8 weeks.
Ill try autos in the yard during the summer but cant count on em for solid nugz like with photos. You can see pics of her on my journal.

1 Like

@abouttime thanks bro. I was thinking of growing photos for just the reason you stated, you can control more of the grow and thus you can increase your yield. Again thanks for the info, by the way where can I find your journal for this grow…happy growing :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Yep, Like I said I’ve had a few good ones but for the most part autos are too much hit or miss for me. Ill tag ya there @thecount13.