MO_Grows Autos Round 2

Not quite sure. It drips a little inside in wet weather. I’m going to try and address that also.

Interesting connections.

1 Like

Thanks bro, it’s going to be a learning experience like a lot of things lately! Good thing I love to learn because life will make you, one way or the other. Funny you lived in st Clair in the early 90s. I was in St. Peter’s from 86-92. Small world. Btw I’ve never had an Arnold Palmer. They just always sound so good! Maybe if we ever get a chance to meet up I will try one for the first time. I will be making it to Albuquerque area sometime in the next year or 2 probably.

My thought exactly. Why not PVC and some glue? Thanks for stopping by btw. I wanted to extend my gratitude for you all :facepunch: :v:

1 Like

ill come looking not to worry. you will be the one under the pile of leaves right??

1 Like

Just light them all on fire. You will eventually find me, lol.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital I’ve noticed on your grow that you use UV mounted on the wall. Is that a 2’ bar. Are you running UV A or B?

Those connections are asking for leaks. Especially with the pressure that they’re seeing. This isn’t your main into the house is it? Can’t imagine any legitimate company would connect like that, but I’m not a plumber so can’t say for sure.

1 Like

The light bar is UVA/B. So both

1 Like

breath deep

1 Like

What the L is that some kind of polly pipe, pot metal fittings with clamps? That’s something you see working on mobile homes, I agree with Bobby and add how did that pass inspection

1 Like

It is the main into the house. I know the guy that was the super on the job when these were built by the developer. I need to ask him about that. I’m going to have those repaired with this as well. I agree it’s a leak waiting to flood my tents. Instant hydroponics. I’m getting ready to add another 5 x 5 right next to it also. I just have to put it up. Now I have to take a contractor that I work with into my grow room. Good thing he seems pretty cool. Guess we will find out. If not…anyone hiring?

2 Likes

I have a 2’ Argo max on the way. Probably the same bulb as yours. I have read only to add the last 2 weeks of flower and for only 2 hours a day for 1 hour increments. Am I getting this right?

It’s pretty ridiculous. I never paid much attention to it until now and am picturing the yayhoo that installed it. I know the company that installed it to. At least it’s going to be done right this time. And I won $400 on the KC and LV this weekend, it was a blessing in disguise! Can you believe a chiefs fan did that?

Damn it out of :heart: like always… it might pass code like it is, you wouldn’t believe some of the crap I’ve seen working under mobile homes. I’m talking new setups, I’m not a plumber either I did side work with my cousin doing ac conversions I’d run all the copper for him (the grunt work) so I spent a lot of time in attics and crawl spaces catching everything on fire :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I run mine 3 hours a day on and off (1hr on, 2 off) throughout the flowering period. Can’t remember the bulb type other than T5 HO. I’ll check when the lights come back on and let you know.

1 Like

That gave me the best laugh today, I needed that after the crap. I can picture you trying to put that stuff out and then smoke and fumes and coughing.

1 Like

Thanks. I have 2 x 4’ T5 HO but I heard that the Agromax 2’ ( 75% B and 25% A) puts out enough light. So I have a 2’ coming. I’m just afraid I’m going to fry my girls if I’m not careful. How do I know? Do you have tanning bed goggles because I’m thinking of sporting some but how can I even tell if the plants aren’t liking it if I’m wearing those dang things. Just peak down under them I guess. Probably overthinking this but that’s what a newbie does I guess. I over analyze everything :man_shrugging:

And doing autos on an 18 hour time. It’s going to be starting at about 44” above the canopy and eventually end up around 32” or so in the middle.

The girls are awake. Defoliating has been a daily task. I’m trying not to take to much off at once but dang. Adds up quick.
We’re going to lower the light just a smidge. Ppfd is between 500-550 now at 720w and 42-44” from the canopy

Gotta figure something out with those dang wires. I really only need one now but still. Keep getting in the middle of my shots. I guess it’s that tents signature.

3 Likes

All these new projects use PEX seems to be the wave of the future a lot of the new fittings are newer tech those ones you had were the old style but yeah I’m doing a -3story apartment building and the whole thing’s done with crimp fittings and pexs these are the new viega pexs fittings believe it or not some contractors use those pushed together pexs fittings for whole house s

1 Like