MO_Grows Autos Round 2

I tried to catch up on some journals last night and fell asleep doing so. I transplanted the photos last night before that. 3 of the babies didn’t make it and they happened to be in 7 gallon pots. Coincidence? I pulled the rooters out of the pits and dug a hole. Sprinkled in some plant probiotics and added water. Then came the girls to their new home. I had added some perlite to the bottom that I had seen @Low do and I guess it worked great for me? I’ve never done it before, lol. I think I planted them a little deep but I was happy they made it……so far. I also added neem seed meal to the top of the soil and kind of mixed it in. I really spread it around. Hopefully this can keep a layer for the gnats. I watered with bits a couple days ago. I was starting to see more flying around when I sprayed the soil to water. Here are some pics.

GG 2 is foxtailing on us

GG 1

GSCX

Pineapple 1

Banana Kush

I hope everyone is doing well and have a blessed day :call_me_hand::v:

12 Likes

Lookin good :+1: definitely stacking on the trichomes

5 Likes

Everything is looking GREAT!

4 Likes

Looking good man. Love the colors :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks @MeEasy @ConcreteBudz @Low . The trichs are already by far better than my first grow. Buds are rock hard. Colors are definitely more vibrant. Not quite sure what these deficiencies are but still riding it out. Buds appear ok though. I need to check trichs soon and see our progression.

Let me tell you all about the neem seed meal. Wow, I went downstairs and the entire basement smells like neem seed. I have that tent vented out into the open since they aren’t smelling of cannabis yet. I sure hope that smell goes away quickly. It is overpowering. I bet there are not any bugs :laughing::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

:laughing::rofl::joy: I’ve never used the neem like that I can only imagine because I know how nasty the liquid is :laughing::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I should have known from just how the box smelled before I even opened the bag. I guess I underestimated it’s power. The girlfriend will be home soon. Wonder what she’s going to have to say about that :man_shrugging:. “ I really don’t know what that smell is, I was wondering the same thing “ I am playing dumb.

2 Likes

Better you than me bro :laughing::rofl: I’m glad my ol lady likes the smell of fresh soil because our room is right next to the grow if you look through the ac vent you can see between them

3 Likes

Ive been missing out on all this action. Looking good !

1 Like

Thanks @pr . Welcome to the BS’ers paradise. Make yourself at home. You know where the cups and fridge is so feel free to get whatever you need. :joy: @MeEasy she didn’t even smell it. I’m hoping it just dissipates soon otherwise I guess I will be hooking up the filter. I snagged a few pics last night.

8 Likes

So even after all is dried up it still smells hmmm. So far spraying the blue magic which works for pests and wpm I get a slight smell while spraying but smell is gone pretty quick like. Not an unpleasant smell maybe of a soybean smell and a pinch of like menthol smell or something. My nose is not good for pin pointing s ells unless it’s shit lol. While it’s not horrible out open up some windows and get a good breeze thru the place

1 Like

If you’re ever around some neem seed meal just smell the box. You will definitely get what I mean. I wanted to try it as a top dress. It’s meant to mix in through at the beginning I believe. I’m hoping I can open some windows this weekend. I will leave a window open down there and see if that helps. The rain was called off for today so should be fine :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks man. Looks like you are rolling over there. Pretty work!

2 Likes

Looking good👍

1 Like

Thanks fellas. I’m not sure what’s going on in tent 2.

Mag hungry???

Fuzzy white mold???

3 Likes

Calmag issues are super rare in soil unless you are using distilled or ro water. Unless you’re having ph issues

I had to Google it because I couldn’t remember what the white fuzz was called it’s pretty common I used to see it every time I used happy frog but for whatever reason I haven’t had any for a while. I was told it’s normal fungi by fox farm, this is copy paste from Google

That stuff is probably a harmless saprophytic fungus

4 Likes

I get it every now and again on my coco if I let it get too dry it forms this on top sometimes I thought it was salt buildup or something lol. It goes right away if I keep it wet I never see it if I miss a day it shows

2 Likes

Could there be something different going on in your water over there I wonder :thinking: I don’t get why you have these issues with deficiencies. I don’t know if the neem could cause an issue

1 Like

Almost represents a light burn but looks like it was drowned or something also. @Covertgrower @MidwestGuy u guys have an idea

2 Likes

My first thought was light burn to but I know his setup is the same as he’s been running in the other tent so I actually edited it out of my answer :sweat_smile: he’s using the same nutrients as I use and he had some issues last grow to that’s why I’m saying it could be in the water. I believe he’s filtering it through charcoal

2 Likes