MO_Grows Autos Round 2

Beautiful colors coming out in pineapple 1 and BB! Looking good mang love how many strains you having running at once.

2 Likes

Looking good looks like ther all staking on some meat :v::+1:

3 Likes

Did u watch Idiocracy?? It was pretty funny. That tube part for the test was hilarious. That movie is exactly how I see our future here in the world. Bunch of dumb ass kids. Wonder if that drink will kill off all the shit in the world. And why do we use toilet water to water out plants lol.

4 Likes

I didn’t watch it I had the grandkids over for pumpkin carving it’s early but they’ll be out of town for Halloween. Plus I don’t watch much TV except football

3 Likes

Back in town and the girls did well with a heavier water before I left for 27 hours. I was a little worried. Thanks @ConcreteBudz @JJ520 i think the pineapple caught some purple from BB. Thank you BB. We will see what pineapple 2 ends up like. It’s the one that had ph issues so it’s just now starting to stack up some buds and has a million leaves, lol. I squeezed a bud on gg 1 and it was so dense. Not what I saw my first grow. Fluffy buds. Even the same strain sour D is so much more dense and not fluffy. Every time I am water I have to bend over to get the ones in the back and I get BB right to the face. Smells so good and sweet.

5 Likes

Idiocracy is a good one. I haven’t seen it in years but it makes me laugh. Dak is such an idiot. Has a lot of truth to it. I think I actually own the digital version somewhere. One of my few in my digital library. Must have been just a few more $ to buy instead of rent.

3 Likes

Watched that then flowed with how high lol. Too much. I love buttered stuff lol. Buttercup

2 Likes

How high is a classic as well. I love that movie. It gets me rolling. I really like Chris Farley’s stuff also. Tommy Boy is a classic IMO!

5 Likes

That’s awesome glad to here they did well while you were gone. Yeah I’m excited to see the end buds on that pineapple 1 for sure

2 Likes

Girls are still chuggin along. I added UV - B back into the lighting schedule yesterday. We are building trichomes here folks. Trying at least :joy:. The girls are definitely frosting up. One may get chopped next week or this weekend. I am out and dispensaries are so expensive. I can’t get out of there without spending $300 and walking away with a pack of gummies and a gram of concentrate and a vape pen.

Bruce Banner

Pineapple 1

BK :banana: is really putting that stretch on. @MeEasy I think she’s trying to prove us wrong

GSCX

Pineapple 2 - the bush

Sour D

GG2

GG1

Tent 2 with the little ones. Hopefully I can get the photos put in pots tonight. They are ready. And look at the amnesia purple auto at the bottom of the pic. She’s by far the most aggressive auto.

10 Likes

They are all looking nice and chunky✌️

1 Like

They grow up so fast :cry: next thing you know they’re going off to college and having babies of their own :laughing::rofl::joy:

They are looking great :+1: BK was just sitting back waiting for the others to get out of her way now she’s gonna explode :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::grin:

4 Likes

What’s going on with the nice green one in the center of the tent. Looks like it has some super Ridgid leaves on her

1 Like

Just the way I like my ladies….wait I mean buds!

Thanks @JJ520

2 Likes

Lmao :joy: I wish they would already head off to college, I need some buds. I was looking at them tonight. Contemplating which one is going to get the premature chop? Maybe I just take a few branches from a few different ones and not chop an entire plant. I’m ready to get my squeeze on. And ethanol extractor.

BK has been sitting there right in the heart of the light for a couple weeks now. I’m not giving her any breaks. She’s proving a strong one but @Mark0427 I’m not sure what is up with the leaves. Some are starting to look like pineapple 2. I thought hers was a ph issue. BK should not have that problem though.

2 Likes

And now……The Morning Report! :drum: roll please :drum: :drum: :drum:……everything is pretty much the same.

Tent 2 is on a 24 hour light cycle and the photos are exploding. Of course I’ve never grown them so what do I know, lol.
I didn’t get a chance to put the photos in their pots yet. Looks like I’m going to snag some pots that some of the autos didn’t make it in. So I will have 3 x 7 gallon pots that have been cooking for 6 weeks or more.

So what do I do with these that have been cooking for over 2 weeks?

6 Likes

You fill them full of green stinky stuff :laughing:

5 Likes

I finally used the soil I screwed up on like three or four months ago I kept them pretty good for the whole time so I sprinkled three scoops of base and a little probiotics on them raked it in lightly about a week before putting the autos and the three photos I just started. I just finished mixing 6 7 gallon pots to put in my 4x4 once I get it empty. I’ll probably take flo out today and the Thunderfuck by the weekend strawberry is getting close as well but might need an extra week

2 Likes

I should probably redrop some of the ones that didn’t make it. I lost both amnesia haze. But then again a haze takes longer from what you said. Maybe that was a blessing in disguise :man_shrugging:. I am just going to be gone for 4 days in February. Maybe I can get an automatic waterer for when I am gone. My neighbors would probably do it for me also.

1 Like

Haze is worth the extra time though I just hope I don’t have to hold the 4x4 up with 1 plant :strawberry: in it all alone for a month

2 Likes