MO_Grows Autos Round 2

Wow beautiful buds brother! For real there maturing gorgeously! Colors coming out nice too!

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I appreciate that!

2 Likes

That sucks but I hope you have a great winter. What caused all the wpm? Humidity?

1 Like

Looking sweet in there brother, is that some fall colors coming out in the Pineapple? That happened on my Skittlez run, through me off in the beginning. Thought I was having issues :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yes. My central air took a shit and they want almost 750 bucks in just freon charges right now to fix it. For another couple hundred bucks I can get a brand new unit installed and all so I’m just hanging it out til this summer if we r still here. In process of looking for a house with atleast an acre to move onto more property of I can find it in the budget lol. Wife’s cousins caught a sweet ass deal 7 acres for 167k nice house on the property and all. Kinda like what I’m looking for in ways. Ut I don’t want a septic field if possible lol. His septic is bad on the property well not bad but the rain builds up in his yard and fills the septic tank fast so he has to get quite a bit of dirt to back fill like 6 inches of his yard in but we have plants for that as he has a gun range we built in the back section of the property. We r gonna move alot of dirt from the higher area in back to the lower area up front and try and balance it out some.

4 Likes

Thanks bro, I’m not quite sure if it’s just a deficiency or a deficiency because of to much of something and I’m having lockout. I don’t want to compound the problem by adding more if it’s a lockout. Not quite sure what to do other than ride it out at this point. It’s still to early for fall to be hitting them I believe. Buds still appear to be fine and they smell great but having some color issues.

5 Likes

Have u checked in with @Hoppiefrog or @hoppiebunny they may be able to point u in a way of what’s going on. They r super growers all organic no till

2 Likes

I think @MeEasy hit it with to much phosphorus causing nitrogen lockout.

I welcome all help and opinions. :pray:

2 Likes

Yeah I do believe it’s the phosphorus or possibly overwatering those are the only two things I can think of because you already lined out the ph issue you were having. I’m with you on riding it out that’s what I’ve done with a couple plants that acted similar to this

1 Like

Could that be the reason for the purple stems? I caught something on a podcast about that but it was moving quickly and had supplemental material. I have since found the material but have not went back and listened to it.

2 Likes

I need to go read give me a minute, I don’t want to give the wrong answer I’m not 100% sure on this

1 Like

I found this in my notes looks like I mixed up my nutrients it looks like calcium and zinc not phosphorus that can show up as iron deficiency. That’s why I didn’t want to say 4sure without reading it over again… oh and the dark stems I think it was the uv lighting that gave them a sun tan lol could be the regular light that did it to

Iron

Issues with iron often stem from deficiencies or excess of other minerals such as calcium or zinc. The symptoms look like a magnesium deficiency, although if the problem is related to iron, yellowing will start from the top of the plant. High pH levels or over watering are also often the cause of an iron deficiency. Fortunately, cannabis plants can recover quickly after the correct treatment.

Iron Deficiency

Deficiency Symptoms:

• New growth completely yellow
  • Deficiency starts at base of fan leaves
  • Chlorosis between leaf veins
  • Roots lose function

Tip : Blood meal is a great source of nitrogen and iron for soil growing. Use high quality grow mediums and avoid cheap nutrients

4 Likes

Thanks for that info. I appreciate that. Sorry been some long days back to work. That’s the way it goes right. The yellowing doesn’t appear to be coming from the base of the leaves but I can check when I get a chance. Thanks again.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this is it I’m just throwing anything I can think of at you with hopes it will be the answer. I’m still with you on riding it out nature is very powerful the soil has everything in it it needs to finish them

2 Likes

Thanks brother. I appreciate it. Just going to probably wait it out. See what happens to BK. She’s 13 days younger and greener than ever. Time will tell :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Still not much change in the flowering tent other than there are still gnats in both tents now and are obvious. My test with the nematodes seems to be not working for me. I have the sonic pest control in the room but not the tents. Not sure if that makes a difference but they are flying around. Especially when I spray the soil, them buggers fly right up. I picked up some neem seed meal to mix in with the soil and I am going to hit them with several rounds of bits. Neem seed meal should be ok in the soil during flower right? I’m thinking my process will be to. Mix some neem seed meal with some soil outside the tents. Take the shop vac and suck up as much lose soil as I can that should have a bunch of insects. Then add fresh soil with neem seed meal in it and add some microbes as well and top dress. Btw I am seeing bite marks underneath some leaves and physically seeing some fast ones crawling around. They are so quick it’s hard to see what they are. They look like they have antenna in the from the and are white. I stuck one to a yellow sticky and brought it upstairs to look under the microscope but that’s not a good background for a white bug, lol it’s legs were flailing everywhere he was stuck on his back. I may have overran myself. I had a cyst pop up on my dang right knee where I had acl reconstruction 21 yrs ago. I don’t even know what I did. It’s only getting bigger, turning red and hurting more. About the size of a golf ball. It has nothing on nerve pain in the back though. I can limp around with the best of them. I don’t even want to get started on tent 2. I don’t have the time or energy. Sorry for the rambling and venting. I really don’t know what the heck is going on with my body other than I am physically falling apart. Thanks everyone :pray: :v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I told you that gnats are a never ending battle I had high hopes for the nematodes and they may still come around and kick some gnat azz :laughing: I would just put out a couple yellow stickies and do some bit juice that stuff works 4sure you just have to time it with the egg hatch before they become adults and lay all new eggs :laughing: I laugh because then you bring in another batch every time you bring in new soil

Your flower tent is looking amazing bro mother nature is getting whatever it was yellowing leaves back in balance because that’s the greenest I’ve seen that tent look since they were small

The baby tent is looking up I can see the little green spots :heart_eyes: in the soil they’ll get there feet under them and take off here pretty soon

2 Likes

Here are some updated pics of the girls. Everyone is doing about the same. Not much change. The little ones are growing. Some aren’t going to make it. I will probably end up with 9 or so which will probably be best anyway.

Flowering tent

BB

Pineapple 1

BK

GSCX

Pineapple 2 (got bit by ph issues early and is behind everyone else)

Sour D

GG 1

9 Likes

:hushed: the flowers are beautiful and getting fatt :hushed: the little ones are lookin really good too well except the white one not sure what happened with that one but everything else looks happy n healthy :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Got a little fox tailing going on as well but I did the first grow. I’m pumping the photons to them so I’m sure that has something to do with it. I need to mix up some yeast for co2 I have and get it in there. I will do that before I leave today. I really need to spend a little time defoliating but I haven’t had much time. Tent 2 just has some that didn’t quite make it. Just started turning white like that. One was the twin that bailed out of the shell early. No biggie. I have at least one from every strain going so should be a 7 strain grow.

3 Likes