MO_Grows Autos Round 2

The seedlings are still alive. It’s looking like good bugs.

2 Likes

Here is a photo of one of the Cinderella Jacks at 44 hours of being a bug jungle gym. At what point do we call them friendlies?

2 Likes

I’m thinkin it’s about time to consider them friends :thinking: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

How bout if they are still alive 57 hours after? I will check them tomorrow at 6 am and then if they are alive then we call it beneficial bugs……deal?

1 Like

The little ones are still looking good. I definitely think it’s time to call them good bugs.
I think I am going to take the domes off today for a bit and see how they do. The pots need some water as well. But firing up the smoker first. And some drywall to hang today in the basement. :-1:

3 Likes

Morning pic of the girls. The girls in the flowering tent still looking like they need some attention. I did not have time yesterday to spend with them.

And the babies. Most are without domes now but some are still small and need them a little longer.

7 Likes

They are a bit yellow but seem to be gaining weight (swelling) the babies are getting ready to take flight :airplane::wink: I only use a dome until they pop their heads up (break ground) or t keep higher rh if I get a helmet head, it keeps the shell softer to aid in shedding it… hope you guys are doing good and your lady is feeling better :blush:

4 Likes

Cannot wait to be able to post pics again. Summer had me by the balls trying to grow. Gonna be a winter fun time only here. Summer will be a 1 to 2 plant grow and that’s all. Lol. But anyone who experiences womi found a strain that lives thru the test of wpm gnats and all. Sebrings revenge f4 CBD was around 3 plants that had wpm bad. One was super bad looked like it snowed on the plant pitched that one lol. 2 were right on the revenge plant like buds from the one with wpm in the middle of the revenge plant with wpm on the leaves and the revenge has no signs spots or anything on it no bugs no wpm no anything and any plant that comes in contact with the wpm get it’s I don’t care what plant if it comes around the ones with wpm it’ll have it within a week. Not the revenge. No issues with anything it is totally worthy on that part. The buds r growing like nuts fast so far this Sebring seed made me proud unlike all the other I popped were supposed to be fems and came out with balls

2 Likes

Flower tent looks a bit hungry?

2 Likes

I’m thinkin that somehow they got to much phosphorus and it caused a nitrogen lockout. Because there is no way in hell they ate all the food that is in the soil. I’m pretty sure that it’s phosphorus that can cause the plants to not take up nitrogen. I’ve had this happen a few times with Earth Dust but never all my plants at once normally it’s just that one picky plants that always seems to be in every grow :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Not really much I can do with that is there? Growing in living soil and all. I just ride it out since adding more nitrogen won’t help if it’s a lockout. Sorry, back to work full time. Thanks for all the help while I’m away! @MeEasy @JJ520 @Mark0427 @ConcreteBudz @Turbonelson

6 Likes

Thanks bro, all doing good here. Just trying to get back used to this sleep schedule again since the back is better. Hope all is well your way.

3 Likes

Yes sir, we’re doing pretty good my back isn’t any better lol but we’re good. Thanks for asking

2 Likes

Here are some pics I snagged last night but was to tired to post. Up early this morning so here we go. The little ones are doing good. I don’t think the twin is going to make it or one of the Cinderella Jacks. They way it grew out of the rooter it had its leaves touching the rooter. Might have gotten water logged. Not sure but probably not going to make it.

The most aggressive grower award goes to OG Kush of the Photoperiod family. She’s growing very well. Tap root gas already reached the bottom of the cup.

This is the most aggressive of the autoflowers CJ and has been the whole time.

And the flowering tent with the green pasture in the middle ms. Banana Kush. It smells so good in there and they look great other than the yellowing leaves. I snagged a few closeups as well.

Pineapple 1

Gorilla Glue 1

Stay classy San Diego……and everyone have a great day :v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

They’re damn sure looking good :+1: another month and you are going to be a pressing fool :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. The smells from the terpenes are so good. I can’t wait. I’m hoping for some yields in the 25% range with these babies. Last grow my best wast 20% and most was 15-17%. So how long do you think till harvest time? Today is day 74.

1 Like

What are those % of?
I’ve only done 2 runs of autos but looking at my notes they all took between 90 and 115 days from pop to chop but remember I chop as soon as I see amber

1 Like

Those are % of my rosin yield when I press. My first run of autos I chopped at 73 and 93 days but that was from when germinated seed hit soil. My numbers now are from splashdown. 3 or 4 more weeks hopefully? That other tent is going to be getting a little full by then, lol.

2 Likes

Oh okay lol I was thinking you sent in samples to a lab for thc %… I said a month for you to be pressing them just as a guess lookin at the buds, figure 3 weeks to finish and a week to dry but now that we looked at the days I’ll add a week to my first guess but it’s just that a guess :wink:

2 Likes

Lol, just my redneck way of computing THC, lol. Ok, I’ll give you the extra week even though I like the month better, I’m out.

3 Likes