Mixup. Help Identify Strains?

Great Forum… Thanks for all the information everyone… Much appreciated. Its cool. Gorilla 4x4x8, HLG-550 R-Spec, 6" Vent Kit, (5) 5 gal FoxFarm, PH 5.8-6.2 PPM 500-1000 weekly.
Question: Seeds from ILGM ordered Outdoor Mixpack- (OG) OG, (SSK)Super SKunk and (AMN) Amnesia Haze. Who is Who?

4 Likes

No idea, but welcome to the community. Great bunch with great knowledge :sunglasses:

1 Like

In general super skunk is a sativa I believe? And OG Kush is indica based. Which leaves are skinner vs fatter? Indicas are usually shorter squatter plants with fatter leaves. Sativas are usually more tall and lanky.

This apparently isn’t the only case, I forget the user, but someone had a blueberry (Indica) and Super Silver Haze (sativa) yet the blueberry was tall and lanky and opposite for the SSH.

I’d guess, exactly that, that the short stocky one in front left of picture would be the OG Kush. Maybe one of yhr taller ones in back is the Skunk. Hard to know for sure, maybe when you smoke em you can get more clues :slight_smile: :v:

Good luck, they look great btw!

2 Likes

Wanted to mention that Super Skunk is listed on ILGM as a indica dominant hybrid. I was recently checking them out. ILGM currently has a 10+10 sale right now. :+1:

3 Likes

You’re not going to be able to tell until you have them cured in the jar, if then. The downside is who knows but the upside is 3 great strains to enjoy.

4 Likes

Ahh ok, thought it’d be a sativa being a skunk… oops :slight_smile: :v:

2 Likes

You might be able to do it by scent of terpenes and effect but good luck mate that’s not an easy job

1 Like

Do you have 2 amnesia, 2 og and 1 skunk?

2 Likes

At first glance I think I see the haze up front, but as far as the back ones it’s a little tougher but I would guess the skunk is the back left by looking at the buds.

1 Like

I would go amnesia middle and back left. Skunk back right and OG’s up front.

1 Like

Thanks for the info… haha Now officially confused. Bought the mix pack and the labels got crossed up. Front left shorty got cropped first 1.9 oz then front right 2.8 oz. Super Cropped all during early flower. Shorty stalled and created many hopefully feminized seeds.? Both front girlies are curing, smell is nearly same citrus. Girls in back trailing, another week before harvest. Once again thanks for the input.

1 Like