Mixing Kool Bloom and Big Bloom

I am using fox farm trio but thinking about using Kool Bloom with it to fatten these nugs. Can I use those together? I’m basically only going to use the Kool Bloom once for a little kick in the final phase. Am I nutes? Lol

1 Like

If your using the liquid trio…try out fox farms water solubles. They will fatten the buds. I try to stick with one kind but hey…thats me. Im sure it will be great either way.

3 Likes

Good point… Im.gonna look that up.

1 Like

There strong. Start with open sesame followed by beastie blooms and finish with cha chang. Start with the 6oz containers. I got the 1 lb containers qnd will last forever. I may see what all the hype is with jacks on my next grow

2 Likes

I use Kool bloom with jacks from time to time not always but a kick here and there. I use flower fuel also works wonders. Dry Kool bloom is another but it’s used for the final 2 weeks of feed before flush. It’s supposed to help kick the plant off to finish a bit harder. Should be good using Kool bloom with what u have as long as it’s mixed in the right way. All should be good. Order of operations is a big part of mixing also.

2 Likes

I do this!

The plant needs Calcium Nitrate (in organic so it will only pull what it needs) and Big Bloom is for Bulk. Kool Bloom is really for ripen.

I use:

Week 3-4: Base + B 52 + Fox Farm Big Bloom + Big Bud
Week 5: Base + B52 + Fox Farm Big Bloom + Big Bud + Kool Bloom
Week 6-7: Base + Fox Farm Bloom + Kool Bloom
Week 8: Catalyst Earth Juice + Fox Farm Bloom + Kool Bloom
Week 9: Catalyst Earth Juice + Fox Farm Bloom
Week 10: Flush

Fox Farm Big Bloom is truly organic and cannot hurt your plants. You can put it right on the roots of the plant with NO water and it won’t burn it.

1 Like

Yes you sure can. Start with 2.5ML per gallon of Liquid Kool Bloom as FF Tiger (2-8-4) is really strong already.

You’d probably end up with a 3-18-14 (Using FF Big Bloom + Tiger Bloom + Kool Bloom)

Adding Big Bud would put you at 3-19-17.

1 Like

thanks for the details… I super appreciate it.

1 Like

Science… Fkn love it!

1 Like