Mixed up madness 4 to 6 babies with a DIY dripper system

This is what I use You can buy different tips for different tests

1 Like

Your using this to test soil?

1 Like

No i had actual soil testing kits but ran out so i have sent away for another soil ph testing kit on amazon.

Yeah I can do slurry test with it I can buy different tips to do all kinds of different stuff with it look into them they’re neat

2 Likes

Yeah i might get one in the future. I saw a cheaper version of tht style but probably not as accurate.

1 Like

I picked this one up a few months ago… it has a different tips you can get too
https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-Conductivity-Multi-Parameter-Replaceable/dp/B01ENFOIKA?tag=greenrel-20

4 Likes

Thanks am glad u stuck tht brand up i was looking at tht brand too. There are so many to choose from. But until then i got a liquid testing kit until i can decide on which brand to get. But until thn here is what results i have with my testing kit and i wasnt supprised tbh as thy are all telling me there own stories 3 plants 2 different levels of ph as you can see.

I know it looks all different but i spilt some as i was transfering thm into these bottles but i still seen them as high so i need to bring the ph down so i am using ph 6.0 for a couple of waters maybe 4 al see how they respond to the watering thy all got last thing as i water last thing or firstthing depending on how my plants are looking. Av got a co2 bag in aswell just now i just hope tht my plants recover as they will be going into flower in the nxt 2wks if am right and they stick to there scheduals last time P.E AROUND 21DAYS THN IT HIT FLOWER & S.B last time i grew them it was around 24 days to 28 days i did 3 of them and 2 purple and had issues in both grows. My last grow i hardly had anything wrong but it a longer process however am thinking of doing both autos and Feminized nxt time 2 fems and 2 autos and stagger a 3rd auto if i get the tent i want then i will have a veg tent nxt to flowering one am looking for something with two compartments or just another tent. Use this little one for veg as its a fair size i could veg 6 in ther for 4wks maybe more. If i do it right i could be pulling stuff down every couple wks so av always got smoke dont want to much just have it so av got fresh smoke all time but cured etc correct all time. And so i have a selection of strains aswell. For different things. Well thts my target.

I’ve been :eyes: that brand, but I want to be able to do soil testing as well. I figured if I’m gonna spend that much on a meter.

1 Like

Av been looking into alot of stuff as well am thinking of hydroponics or aeroponics or similar just something for 3 plants at a time even thinkinng of building something av got most of the parts i would need i also have think its 50 or 70litre tote black bottom grey lid solid plastic no holes in it which i orinally bought to build something like it but the idea got shelved but now i know i can grow am thinking its maybe a nice change to soil might still do a soil plant aswell. Av got water pumps air pumps etc pretty sure i even have the connections needed to put wholes in bottom to drain water for changing it. I have seen a few videos with D.I.Y Builds one i like is the misting setup also looks pretty easy to build.

Here a question for anyone what is your ideal temprature shift from lights on to lights off from highest temp to your lowest at lights off. ??? Everyone whats yours normally.
@Sasquatch @FloridaSon @dbrn32 @elheffe702 @Hogmaster @Shuggz @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @daz49
I try keep mine under 31 and over 21 from highest to lowest temp i also have 3 different reading being taken from inside and outside my tent aswel as a gin to take surface temps of my leaves which i like to keep around 24 to 29 during the lights on and lights out i havent gotten surface temps yet but i have a rough idea due to the themometers i have inside and lowest recorded is 22.3 i think it was which was also the coldest point in the tent i may add my air criculates but still find a couple degrees of a dffirence due to certain things in the tent will also have heat comming off them so am guessing thts were the temp change is different. Its never more than 2degrees of a difference. This new light i was given in place of the x5 which i still have aswell however i am unsure if its ok or faulty it works and everything but wen the x5 came two of the drivers had the fittings snapped off so they werent fixed to anything. So after i sorted it out got my replacement LIGHT i did a MacGyver on the light now it works but it puts out alot of heat noisey aswell but there is worse. I have 2 lights from Vihimai x5cob sunlight 1500w and this one am using there 1000w dual switch classic thy called it but both pull around 250w thy say. Also told thy have pulled there x5cob model but unsure why. I would like to know before i use the x5 i have again as i was told its only good for flowering so any info on these light i would be greatful on thanks aswell as your temps for lowest and highest lights on and lights off if you know them. Would be great to share in the knowledge the key to perfection in growing is out there so just have to keep searching lol. No seriously thou i just like knowledge on stuff i enjoy doing weed is my fav so i like to know all about her. Like to wine and dine and av been dating MJ since i was in skool lol 26yrs not i took it further and its been fun.

@garrigan62 @Sasquatch @Hogmaster @elheffe702 @dbrn32
Can some one tell me if i should flush these babies or something they arent right and seem to be getting worse. These are the readings now i left my soil testing kit and thy are all different ones high and one looks or2 looks very low.

Thts the soil results and check these out. I really need help.

As you will see the last 2 pics are from P.E and she looks happy but the leaves dont new growths comming in nicely. Plz help me fix and save what i can all of them would be nice but al settle for one. Lol.

1 Like

It looks like a little nutrient burn. I forget which soil you are using, but you might not need to feed at all yet, depending. And I’m sorry, but I’m unfamiliar with the pH drops. I prefer a digital meter for more accuracy. The pH could be off, too, though.

2 Likes

Ya, they look like nute burn to me too. Just like we were telling you earlier.

2 Likes

Yes i think i need to flush them and sort the ph level in my soil what should i dont know is what to start with i was thinking 6.3 to 6.5 but i am unsure of. Any and all help accepted plz. I will flush thm first thing in the morning. Probz a 6.3 or lower in 1plant and 6.5 or higher with 2plants. ? @dbrn32 @Sasquatch @FloridaSon

Here they are under white light. They need flushed i think before i lose them. All

This is them just now before i flush them can anyone give me a reason not to. But i cant stand seeing my babies unwell so i think a flush and dry out should do the trick but i have to limit the stress and flush as both P.E & S.B WILL SURVIVE BUT TO MUCH STRESS AND S.B WILL GET STUNTED WHICH IT DID THE LAST TIME. AM GUESSING THTS WHY IT DID STUNT. @dbrn32 @Sasquatch @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @elheffe702 @VoodooKing @Shuggz

1 Like

If the ph is high then I’d make first pour at about 6.0 and then check runoff. You can adjust 2nd pour to get closer to target ph as your runoff gets closer to target.

4 Likes

Sound advice. That’s pretty much my thoughts too.

1 Like

Great minds my friends no need for 2nd pour run off sitting at 6.4 so am happy at tht now its just a watch and wait game and hope they recover well. The weather changing around here which has a huge effect on my tent enviroment. However irs not worring its sitting between 25 to 27degrees from one are top to the oppisite side at bellow the plants which am happy with for now but might increase temp a bit. Once marked the position on the heater lol.

Well little update babies seem to be still growing OK however as you will see thy seem to still have issues my run off today was 6.0 to 6.2 so once they dry out i will feed them some notes but am not sure about full,strength though maybe build uptown it but think i will start of with a weak feed solution to start with and hopefully i can vet them recovered well before they are in flower which should be soon. Over the next week or so these, autos should start going into flower. Anyway here are my pics of my babies today.
P.E

G.S.C

S.B

@Hogmaster @Sasquatch @FloridaSon @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32 @Shuggz @elheffe702

2 Likes

Try and get your pic’s in natural light. I thought i saw something cot my eye in the 2nd pic down.

1 Like