Mixed up madness 4 to 6 babies with a DIY dripper system

I will do av saw his threads i hope i will do even half as good as what some of them get there bugs. Av now got an arsenal of LED’s aswell as what i am using just now i have a x5 1500w cob led and 2x 300w LED’s the 2 300w there actual draw is 126 or136 from the wall the x5 is around 250w and the one am running just now is around 250w actual wattage drawn from wall. So i could add some more light when they are all in full flower but for now am just wanting them to recover and get healthy and wouldn’t mind some big as bugs well of coyrse. Av got a co2 bag in there just now i might add another one once thy start to flower. And see how that helps as well.

2 Likes

I would just follow schedule.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Hogmaster you were right have a look at my babies today they are doing great. Here is my pics for today wow if am not mistaken my G.S.C has grew alot of new growth and the rest have done well aswell.
S.B

P.E

G.S.C

Well my friends, are my babies recovering nicely or am i dreaming lol. Again thanks hogmaster i took your advice and went with full strength well how AN advised me on what to start WITH i mean if i grew in a soiless then i would never have to check my ph because it comes out after its mixed every single time at 5.8 so nxt grow i am going to make up a recipe i was given for a good soiless mix for my next grow and i will probably go with something like 4 soil ,2coco ,2perlite and 1vermiculite i think i may do 5 instead of 4. But al see plus i will remember and test my mix first and i will soak perlite and vermiculite for 24hrs before i mix it in ph 5.8 water first and the coco coir think that will help aswell but we will wait and get this one done and get moved thn al figure out wat am doing. Probably after xmas al do my nxt one but we will see maybe by thn al have more new equipment my tent extractor fan and filter inline centrifugal fans aswell 5 or 6inch ultra ultra super quiet. Another new LIGHT custom build super bright Hlg 185 or similar guess it will be depending on my needs. Am thinking veg tent and a wider tent rectangle rather than square shape defo 2m high though was thinking of getting a room sized one and get a 4bed property so that i can put in one large tent with dividing walls as such could even put my veg tent inside it lol. @Sasquatch @FloridaSon @dbrn32 @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @elheffe702

2 Likes

Now your cooking with grease. :clap:t5::clap:t5:

1 Like

I agree @Hogmaster we have had this discussion all to many times

2 Likes

Thanks @Hogmaster and from now on i am going to always double or triple checking info as am fed up of getting the wrong info from so called trusted sites. Sites maybe trusted but cant always trust the people to give you the correct info if they dont have it in the first place. Full strength nutes and my babies are loving it just look at them today see how the P.E & G.S.C Are responding to the nutes. Nearly doubled in height and they aren’t half putting on some size in leaves now. When should i fimm and top them. ?? With some LST aswell then i should do ok.
Here wat you are all waiting on
S.B seems to be slower growing but is growing none the less think i will let it dry out a bit.

P.E

G.S.C

If am honest with yous i think the S.B might be stunted purely because av grew this before with issues and they can recover quickly but if thy dont i find they still grows a nice little bush or xmas tree type but it still smokes so al wait and see how it goes maybe it might just need left out to dry out and see how it goes after tht. Fed thm yeterday but only 2 got a proper feed S.B didnt need it but i gave it a little feed but think al put them on separate sceduals cause the G.S.C seems to be a guzzler if my soil meter works even a fraction correctly then i watched the G.S.C Soil dry pretty quick over a couple days i watched the needle move relatively quicker the the P.E MOVE FROM WET TO MOIST TO DRY IN THE SPACE OF 48HRS.

I would wait a little bit longer before you top or fem about a week you will be good to do so

2 Likes

Thanks i will hold on because am limited with space i need to maximise my plants and what space i do have i will LST and do a scrogg type set up aswell. I will use my other co2 bag soon aswell. Question though how many can you use in an 80x80x160cm tent. I have one up already and am going to put up an soon aswell. @Hogmaster

The daily pics
S.B

P.E

G.S.C

I have some kind of markings on the P.E as you can see but if i remember correctly i had issues with this strain and i had to flush her and saved one but just have to wait and hope i dont need to save another. Fingcrossed.

Ew growth is looking better and better. Well done. N im not sure on co2

1 Like

What about the markings on the leaves. Any idea. And can anyone tell me how to use cbd oil i was given a low does to try to see if it might help. Not sure weather to cape it or drops. Any idea on the amount etc be a great help. @Hogmaster @Sasquatch @FloridaSon @Shuggz

Put about three drops under your tongue @Mikos

1 Like

Looks like a deformed leaf it happens as for the yellowing looks like Nutrient burn but not bad at all I wouldn’t worry about it

1 Like

thank @hogmaster i hope it helps ease of my pain now.

1 Like

@Hogmaster can you tell me if am right but this looks like a difecicey but wat am unsure of please help. Anyone is more than welcome to tell me there opinions as well still recognize ph is off. am thinking of flushing it with 6.0 ph.

I had issues with this strain the last time one recovered and one didn’t do anything thinking its the same issue as before which was due to soul PH so i ordered soul testing kit liquid not a soul meter i have one of those and it ain’t great in fact think its crap the only decent thing is tells me soul is moist or dry etc that works ph part says its near 8.0 wen no more than 7.0 so can’t rely on thy readings at all., anyway back to wat matters is my baby OK or should i act now before its to late. I know this strain can recover well if actually quickly and get it right the last time i got to much of the wrong info let’s just say i never seem to here from this person anymore. Anyway un important. Wat matter now is my little P.E av lost 2,seeds already i think P.E & S.B both these strains think grow better in a soiless or hydrophonics with a lower P.H or water reason but think it suits the 5.8ph level. So i think if i waterer with 6.0 ph water in a day or so or i flush her now at the 6.0ph level. ??,THOUGHTS VIEWS AND OPINIONS PLEASE ASWELL AS ANY HINTS OR TIPS PLZ FEEL FREE.

1 Like

maybe im late but before you toss stuff at it let it ride a day or 2 and see if its a problem or a hic-up

2 Likes

I have grown almost all Ilgm strains I’m in soilless bx and I ph around 6.3 and I feed full strength nutrients I know it’s a little young to feed yet I would just make sure your water his PhD between 63-65 Let her get a little bigger and then blast her with what ever you’re using as far as nutrients go with exactly what it says on the bag or box or bottle I wouldn’t worry about it personally what’s your soil ?

2 Likes

I will keep an eye on it av also moved it places so i can have a better closer look each day. Hopèfully its a hiccup. Just time wil tell.

3 Likes

I have order a new soil testing kit liquid amazon, so tht should give me a better idea whats going on.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00023RYQ8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_rxDIBbPGPKP1P