Mixed up madness 4 to 6 babies with a DIY dripper system

I see now that you pointed it out. Had to look close like you said though.

Ya had to take out the 50,000 magnifier to see it…lmfao

I don’t feel quite so bad then haha!

why … is your magnifier bigger than mine…lmao

Not at all. No magnifier, glasses, or anything else. Although I could probably use them all lol.

Just didn’t want to pass along false sense of security on the plant.

1 Like

Oh I know I was just fooling around trying to get you to laugh that’s all my friend

oh crap lmao

Mission accomplished! When I go for my work physical I have to memorize the 20/20 line haha.

DEFTWOP or something like that

3 Likes

Little update on my light issue i have managed to score another light on top of this one its a 1000w led full spectrum which draws around 250w aswell so i will get that tuesday i believe or atleast thts what i have been told however i will need to wait and see. Now i hope it comes sooner but we will see.

Is tht because my light is too close or just to strong for just now should i raise my light higher for the time being. ??? Or should i use a lower wattage for a week first then use the other light. As for the soil my soil is fine same stuff i always use and never had any issues with it. Am also thinking tht one might not take well wen i start to use nutrients so need to wait and see.

You should be using a t5 for seeding and th light you are using is for Flokwer

1 Like

I agree with Will, hot soil. Not hot as in temps, but hot in too strong with nutrients for seedlings.

No soil fine used it with these seeds last time however wat should i do am getting a little worried with these i do have other lights 300w or i have a small 50w panel tht i normally use for 2wks or more dont know why i changed it. Should i use a 300w just now. Until they are bigger. ??

The 3rd one looks ok apart from the burnt tips. I think i will put in a 300w led or my little panel 50w led ?? @Sasquatch @Countryboyjvd1971 @FloridaSon @dbrn32 anyone advise me what to do my heads mush with all the bad news am having this week. 30days to move out cause house being sold thts to start with. So plz any help asap would be really appreciated.

1 Like

Not using nures yet normmaly wait 4wks unless thy looking like they need it. But just plain rain water for now ph’d to 6.5 thou.

1 Like

@FloridaSon @Sasquatch @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 i have seedling compost there but its just cheap stuff i buy for sunflower seeds lettuce etc. I have swaped out the 1000w and put in my 300w and a smaller 50panel led which should i use and for how long should i use the light before switching to my larger one plus i also have a replacement light coming so i look forward to it from what i am told its 1000w and has a flower switch aswell and it draws 250w from the wall so look forward to seeing if the replacement one is any good but i also have alot of parts now aswell that i will use once i get my custom build done.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 is this any good.

Not much only 4w and 9w but are 6000k.

1 Like

Would probably work pretty well for starting seeds and sprouts.

1 Like

It sure looks like a little nute burn on that plant. Just because you used it before doesn’t mean this pot isn’t a little hotter, this particular plant could be more nute sensitive, or perhaps there is a difference in watering. Nothing in any of those pics shows a light issue to me. If you feel it is light related, just raise the light you’re using up a little bit. Make sure they don’t start to stretch on you though.

2 Likes

Not given any nutrients yet unless it got it from the great white shark powder might of been a daft idea with autoflower seeds since they are delicate i always forget tht so i guess all i can do is hope they pull through and should i leave it like this

Or with 300w led which i will move over if i need to.
Or use the 300 for 1 or 2wks thn use the 1500w.

Or will i put the 1500w one back up. What your views i dont want this grow messed up i want to keep it going and keep them living even if i have to move i will build a special box to move them in if i have to. So doing everything right seems to be challenging to say the least while trying to raise cash for a deposit and rent and find a new house aswell and only have 30days to do it. So luckily i have all you guys and gals to help me get my babies through this tough time lol.

2 Likes

Great white shark is Mycorrhizae innoculant, wouldn’t have anything to do with feeding, directly. Perhaps there are more, healthier roots than your last seedling(s) in that soil, taking up more of what’s there?

3 Likes