Mixed up madness 4 to 6 babies with a DIY dripper system

@Budbrother

Perfect answer my friend …1

4 Likes

@Budbrother nailed it!

Thts wat i was thinking but wanted to see if cooler temp would be better for drying in and 22 celcius or less for curing…???
The sad thing is thou al be lucky to get 7g maybe more if am lucky. The nugs tht i do have are not airy or tht so thts good i just hope it tastes good if it tastes good thn i dont care if it 2g rather get quality than quantity. Nxt grow will be better once i get my new equipment in winning a lumini solar 315W CMH all the vitalink nutrients plus amazon voucher and some other things have to wait on them contacting my local Hydraponic shop so thy can ship my prizes to it. Cant wait.

2 Likes

Hey friends here some questions well not just questions but would also care to here your opinions thoughts and personal experience.

1st : lumii 630DE solar growlamp with2 grow lamps

2nd : Vitalink products.

Any and all views opinions and experience’s or hints or tips that will be helpful for my next endevour.
The reasoni am asking is that i won the june competition by soft secrets. With various other prizes aswell but i am only intrested in these 2 items . So i have all the vitalink products so i have to use them i mean nutrients arent cheap so its important to use what i have or can afford. And i have still a ok collection of seeds however i am considering getting some shipped direct from ILGM. am just reluctant to have them sent to me directly incase the wrong people get wind of it. I get its a chance anyway but the less info i put out there that is aclue to what i do. Or do i stick to my shop and see if thu will recive my seeds or just buy thers. If they get me seeds i dont get the bonus seeds since they ordered it in for me thy make double so am thinking about getting them to were i live now since i wont be growing again until i get my own place which may take some time. But let the Bud godshelp me be lucky and find the property i really would require.

Been receiving seeds form ilgm and other places for years without problems. The packaging is discreet and nobody would ever know what’s in them, unless you tell. It can be scary the first time… Seeds are just seeds until they get wet.

1 Like

Yup. Seeds are ‘for souvenir purposes only’ not really a crime most places until u germ them. I believe here oils were illegal so in a way seeds were too. But ive gotten 3 shipments no green letters (so far :crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5:) ILGM even will reship. Plus ur not growing so safe. Only time i wouldnt get em shipped here (if any) is during a grow.

2 Likes

I buy my seeds during the holliday season. With all the packages going through customs, they don’t have time to look too closely. I suspect customs have bigger fish to fry.

2 Likes

Hey bro thought I’d say hi
I’m back and doing again how’s things been
:v:

Thanks.