Mixed strains seed order mix up?

This was my first order of seeds, 10+10 of the white widow autos. I sprouted ten of the twenty and they are growing just great but I question if there was a difference between the seeds I put in.

Six of them are much taller and stretched between nodes while the other four are much shorter and compact/dense. I’m sure they are all autos due to the speed they went into flower mode. In their 5th week and all flowering nicely, I am not complaining but do wonder if this was common or anyone else had this experience?

2 Likes

I have never got the 10+10 free pack but it sounds like your seeing the different phenotypes show themselves

2 Likes

Yes, very common for autos to be varied in size and shape.
Just like all your kids look different, cannabis shows a wide variety of plant types. Autos even more so.

2 Likes

Lol! I experienced a similar grow. 3 WW, 1 was 46 inches, 1 32 inches, and 1 that was 24. All 3 had a different, but wonderful, taste! This is where genetics come into play. A dominant gene can cause differences in several aspects of a plant. Just like having 3 kids, they aren’t identical! Don’t worry! And, I really think you’re going to enjoy the end results! Makes some really good stuff!

2 Likes

Thanks. Just like my kids I love em all the same and am sure they will be just great! Just curious is all.

3 Likes