Mix packs let us pickem

I’ve bought seeds from ILGM about 3 times already. I plan on buying much more in the future. But what I would love for them to do is when it comes to mix packs. They should allow us to make our own mix pack. Let the customer pick the three strains that he or she would like to grow. And charge according to the strains picked. I would love that. Like me I would love like a blue cheese sour diesel and grand daddy purple. That’s just an example of what I’m talking about. Pick 3 mix. You can brand that.
ILGM heed our call. Lol

7 Likes

Agreed customer mix pack sounds lovely.

2 Likes

Good idea lol but unfortunately we’ve pushed the mods on this topic repeatedly. They say it’s not feasible based on how the packs are put together and shipped. Some logistical stuff on the back end.

4 Likes

I had the same question. I never thought about the packaging and shipping.
But I would be happy if ILGM would just offer a two or three pack of each
strand. It that’s me a some time to go through the 15 in the mix pack, and 10 of a certain type is a bit too many for me also.

1 Like

What it is is they put two good seeds and one that is not that popular to get rid of them. I understand it’s business but like I said they can put a price on the three pack you put together based on the strain you pick. Still get there money from them.

1 Like

User to user Seed exchange system would awesome but def against the personal info rules!! If I had surplus of one strain and someone else another it’s be cool to swap. Can’t do that but just a thought…

2 Likes

Marketing strategy for sure. It’s always the 3rd in the group that throws me off lol!! That’s probably why this topic comes up a few x’s a year lol!!

1 Like

Create yourself an IG account with the same avatar and handle, add ILGM to the back of it if it’s taken lol. You’ll find everyone there That’s where all that goes down.

3 Likes

Whoopeeee! I feel like I’m part of the family now!!!

2 Likes

dont see ya. Look me up @Freebirdmikes

1 Like

Ditto here @Freebirdmikes

We have brought this up several times. It is not a no for good. It’s just a no for now. They had to switch platforms and are still moving everything over. May be a possibility in the upcoming future.

2 Likes

A maybe… is far better then a solid no… :wink:… My personal experience with ILGM as far a customer service has been :100:… There was an issue of the wrong seeds sent to me .With out any hassle they sent out the correct seeds and an apology… Thats why I deal with them and I know they will try their best to accommodate their loyal customer base if possible…

2 Likes

The option to buy less seeds would be great. Im a small home grower and 10 to 20 seeds is just to many for me to have laying around.

3 seeds, what could 3 seeds possibly do to a little bitty seed company?

The cost of shipping 3 seeds is the same for 5, 10, 15, or 20. I would :thinking: think. Moot point there.

I know from other another forum that is trying to save its self that storing all these pictures isnt cheap monthly. The more storage, the more it costs. We adding to that cost daily. Yet no restriction on numbers of pictures we can post.

You peeps get free forum with no monthly fee to be here.

You peeps get seed guarantees on seed and germination.

You peeps basically have 24 hr on call seed doctors free.

And you can buys seeds from compeitors, post on them, post there pictures and ilgm doesnt frown upon ya when you do.

Maybe 3 seeds doesnt keep the free stuff coming.

1 Like

My main concern would be that some of the less popular strains. the 3rd seeds they want to get rid of would eventually become unavailable. I dont know the ends and out of it, but im sure it cost money and resources to keep a strain avaliable.

2 Likes

I dont like the thc percentages, i have bought 25% or better every purchase, only one of the 3 normally achieves that. Rather buy exactly what i want than a 3 pack.

What i have discovered, i have now gifted as many as i have grown primarily because someone needed them or ilgm doesnt ship there, thus i will try to bogo future buys because of others needs.

1 Like

I don’t think less is the way. I think allowing us to pick the 10 seeds we want to grow instead of 10 of the same strain. Bc I for one do not like to grow the same strains over again.

3 Likes

Pick your own mix is as easy as picking 3 different 5 packs. The issue is losing the price breaks but they could easily remedy that with a discount or freebies to move less popular ones off the shelves. I was thinking more like adding the option to buy fewer, 3 & 1 count packs for the budget growers and those that are curious about a strain and just want to grow 1,2, maybe 3 to try it and not get stuck with unwanted seeds if they decided it’s not for them. Whether any of these ideas are sound from a business standpoint IDK. If they change nothing they are still a good company to buy from.

1 Like

Just my two cents here. But I kinda like the multi packs the way they are. But if the multi packs were available in packs of three I would probably buy them. Provided they were not about 80% or more than the five packs.
I would like to see the individual seeds available in smaller counts. I understand that the handling and shipping cost would be more for just a three count of a strain. The option for three, five, ten, or twenty at a certain price per each seed would be great. This may allow for the elimination of the same old two for one sales. After all everyone knows there is another sale coming up after the present one ends.
I am very loyal to ILGM, and doubt that I will buy seeds anywhere else. But I have a 100% success rate with germination of seeds, so ten seeds of a certain strain is way more than I can use in a couple years.

2 Likes