Mix and match U.S

Soo I really don’t need any more seeds right now but I can’t control myself :yum:. Any good u.s. banks that sell single seed mix and match style? Ordered some from an English site that way but they are still in the mail.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Missiles @imSICKkid suggestions for the OP?

3 Likes

Not trying to tell you what to do, but mix/match on loose seeds is kinda sketchy. I say that because most breeders send them in some kind of a sealed package. That helps to guarantee the authenticity of your purchase. And since the breeders reputation is at stake, you can usually figure that handling and storage was in line with industry standards. A lot of breeders will also load their packs a little heavy, so you could be potentially missing out on bonus seeds too. Once a third party has their hands in the goodies you can pretty much throw all of that out the window.

2 Likes

Good points! Hadn’t really considered that in my quest to open my horizons. I grew up in an illegal state then moved to another…so I have NO idea what I have and haven’t smoked. I have always taken names dealers throw out with a grain of salt…like they know what their selling lol. I did grab a mix pack with freebies and another 3 pack from a diff site that came with freebies as well with a 100 % germ rate so I feel you on that point too.

1 Like

A mix pack isn’t always mix and match, they can be a really good value. At ilgm their mix packs are just 5 packs of the 3 different strains. I don’t know that they are pre packaged, but you should feel pretty comfortable buying something like that.

I was thinking you were looking for sales of like 1-2 seeds per strain. That I would be a little cautious with.

2 Likes

For single seeds. I use OA seeds. I don’t know any in the states other than growerschoice in Ca. Which sells normal 3,5,10 packs.

3 Likes

You understood correctly, the “mix pack” I was referring to was one like you just described…now I am currently looking for single seed mix and match.

1 Like

I got a 3 pack of ww from GC. Just sprouted yesterday :smiley:.

I’ll check out OA. Seed city is who I am currently waiting on single seeds from. Heard anything good or bad?

You truly are relying on 100% germination and no seedling issues. In order to maintain a continuous cycle and a full house, I start more than I need. I want four in the flower tent and have run with 3 because I only started 4 resulting in a lot of wasted space, energy and time. Not worth it for me at least

1 Like

So OA seeds is legit? I found the Blueberry OG from barneys farm. I want to buy them but a little hesitant. I recently got ripped off $300 from a seed bank.

1 Like

Only been lurking here a week…but a lot of people throw that guy’s name around…if he says they legit I’d believe it…maybe drop less cash this time though, as shit can always happen in the post.

1 Like

My thought in that is if I get one strain that doesn’t pop…for 8-13 bucks a seed…I’ll just order that specific strain again…assuming I find a mix and match that’s legit…seed city very well could be legit and awesome…I haven’t been waiting too long to be worried yet…just looking for something state side

This is why I ordered from a few diff places at the same time to get started. I have no patience and would be way more upset about the weeks of extra waiting than losing the money…to figure out u got ripped and then start the process all over again. I can tell u that growers choice, i49, and homegrown cannabis co. Are all legit. Also don’t forget about ILGM, hear lots of good things around here about them.

1 Like

Yeah it’s been over a month, won’t answer emails or anything. Perhaps covid is the issue i dunno. Either way i got ripped off. Ilgm is fantastic, just wish they would hurry up and get more strains lol. I decided I’m getting the zkittles from them today. Probably my last seed purchase for a while.

1 Like

Nice, here’s hoping you get rolling soon. I know the anticipation.

My 11 day old GSC x JH
Lol I swear I’m worse with showing pics of these things than I was with my daughter when she was little and cute still :yum:

2 Likes

wow I’m shocked, the postage finally updated and it looks like what I ordered is almost here. I’m now excited :smile:

1 Like

That looks great. Starting off nice and fast ofr you

I am far behind again. I have had great luck with OA. I may be doing another order with them tonight. I try and do as much research on the company’s before ordering. I have found a lot of super shady ones from what the reviews showed. now. I stay mainly with a small handful. So I have options if some thing I really want is out of stock at one of them.

2 Likes

Yeah she’s a freak

Three days later. Fimmed yesterday. Gonna trigger flower in one week

2 Likes

So I received my order that I thought was lost after a month, pretty happy about that. So I placed an order with oaseeds. Finally ordered the barneys farm seeds I’ve wanted for so long, so hopefully that comes soon! My ilgm order is set to arrive today so I’ll be planting some zkittles very soon!

1 Like