Mites, Bacteria, Fungus or Deficiency?

Having trouble figuring out if this is russet mite damage or what…Phosphorus/Potassium deficiency? Thrips? All of the above? The pics are of lower older leaves…the leaf isn’t curled up at the petiole so… might not be russet mites.?? The environment is where it needs to be…24 /7 T5 veg…hydro…

Everybody will want this support ticket filled out to help you better identify your problem. And a picture of the overall plant will help too.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks

Also an overall pic of the plant and maybe your grow area. The last three pics look like septoria but I am no expert. When you fill out the ticket one of the pros here will be able to help

Whoa never seen anything like that

I couldn’t see anything on the first set of pics , but the last picture that you posted looks like critters…
You need to look at them with a 60 times scope are a really good magnifying glass…
When I zoom in on the pic , I see all kinds of bad…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed. motor punch. greenpoint seeds

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF…RDWC

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths…13 gallon buckets

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)…6.0

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable… 400 ppm

Indoor or Outdoor…indoor

Light system…9-1000 watt MH/HPS

Temps; Day, Night…75/67

Humidity; Day, Night…50/50

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size… yes… 150cfm fresh air in w/ hepa filter. 200cfm exhaust + 5500cfm exhaust

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, …yes to all

Co2; Yes, No…no

Here are some more/ better pics…yeah, i’ve been looking with a scope but i don’t see anything my eye cant see…I did have some thrips and spider mites(not the 2 spotted ones) think they could set up shop but i took care of them early on so…are broad/russet mites hard to see even with a 60x scope?.. i know normal light is better but.

Looks like heat stress to me … how close are your fixtures to the plant… looks like a hps? How many watts

I use 1000 watt MH/HPS… leaf temp is 73 F. air cooled with glass… they are about 24" above the plants

Hmmmm that’s od