Banana Kush
Durban poison
Sour diesel
All from ILGM, and I am sooo excited
I’ve not mapped out my grow plans yet, still working on my room
Just installed my 3 new 400watt l.e.d.
Let’s grow some pot!

9 Likes

Yippie! It’s almost grow time. You don’t realize that you are about to embark on a new addictive hobby. We all love it. You entered the right realm.
What kind of lights?

5 Likes

I’m running 3-400 watt l.e.d. side by side
And I’m using my 250 watt l.e.d. in the closet once I get them all sprouted.
Growing my 8 seeds from ilgm in my big room
I have two seeds going in bud I was smoking from a dispensary (very rare). One gelato, and one tangi sunrise.
They’re in the soil on the germinating pad, I should see sprouts soon.

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Gotta say, i like your set up so far. Lots of work but worth every minute.

3 Likes

Ok, I’m back
Deleted my babbling on & on about nothing.
Amazing things are about to happen.
You’ve seen my huge room where I plan on having eight plants live out their life cycle
No my closet is set up for two other plants to be grow at a different rate with grog

Those are my 200 watt l.e.d. side by side (400watts).

2 Likes

Holy moly – a huge space. I thought I was crazy with an 8x10 room with an 8-foot ceiling. Will you be putting in tents or just growing large (as in the room)? Ah, I missed the closet pic.

2 Likes

I have three of these lights – 600 W. I’m able to successfully grow 6 plants under each. Then I have a RoseWhite light just for my germed seeds/first week of seedling growth.

1 Like

No tents
Whole room
Doing a closet grow too
8-10 gal pots for the big room
2-5 gal pots for my closet…trying out different styles to decide what kind of grower I want to be

3 Likes

@Mitchy
Nice start brother, I’m going to tag along for the ride and check it out, if that’s okay!

2 Likes

I have sprouts!

3 Likes

7 out of 8 ilgm seeds sprouted within 4 days
(6 in 3 days, the banana Kush was a day later and the other banana Kush didn’t sprout)
I planted another banana Kush, plus I have two mystery seeds.
I’m going to put two plants in a closet and the other 8 in my grow room.
Bought my 20lb CO2 tank, and halo system. I am soooo ready!

2 Likes

My 20lb tank came today, and I ordered my CO2 controller. I already have my halo set up, so my big room will be good to go.
It’s five days later and my third banana kush still hasn’t sprouted. I’ll do the water cup method on the last two next week.
I just raised my light to 18"\75% power (250watt l.e.d.)

I’ll move them to the big room once I transplant them into bigger pots

2 Likes

Lots going on
I had another failed banana Kush, but the guys at ilgm are extremely eager to make sure all seeds grow, and I truly love them for that
I went ahead and dropped my last two b.k. seeds in water and in less than 24 he’s they both had tails. I waited til the taproot got a little length and put them both in soil

I have 6 wild seed sprouts in my closet

And here are my 7 ilgm sprouts (the banana Kush, and a sour diesel got that freaky leaf thing going)
All of which are growing nicely

2 Likes

@Mark0427 just to let you see what I’m up to this time.
A true mix
9 total ilgm seeds
6 wild mix
Once I get into flower I might bother you again with my endless questions.
Mixing up my soil
2\1- ocean forrest\ happy frog
I’ll be monitoring everything this time now that I know how important monitoring runoff is.
I’ll give you my complete breakdown if you’re interested, I’m excited dude!
I kinda know what I’m doing this time thanks to you and a few others I followed on ilgm.
Wish me luck, and happy growing to you dude!

2 Likes

Ok guys, have you ever seen a baby looking this crazy?
It’s the first of my banana Kush to sprout (I had two not pop, and two sprouting now), it has always looked like a runt, but now it’s completely messed up!
That’s one big leaf!

2 Likes

This plant just looks sad
Heres a comparison

2 Likes

All put in the same dirt, at the same time.
Treated exactly the same.
My banana Kush, and a sour diesel have strange growth, but I believe I will grow them all into monsters

1 Like

Ahh just leave her b. Sometimes the mutant or runts turn out the best. May even get mutant looking buds ya never know. Lol. Might have something for all to see.

1 Like