Missouri Legalizes Medical Marijuana - Recreational?

@Spiney_norman. That’s pretty horrific that in this day and age that this could happen like this. It truly is sad to see the callous way in which this took place.
Peace brother. :v:

Apparently major backlash over this search by police.
Will it change anything? Can only hope
https://www.news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2019/03/08/bolivar-missouri-police-search-terminal-cancer-patients-hospital-room-marijuana-cannabis/3104191002/

Rules regarding Doctor Certification has posted. As well as several other rules.
Check DHSS website for more. Draft Rules | Medical Marijuana | Health & Senior Services
Good news is it looks like they do not have to actually recommend cannabis, but need only confirm a qualifying condition.
https://health.mo.gov/safety/medical-marijuana/pdf/19CSR30-95.110.pdf

2 Likes

I have not watched this entire program yet , but it seem to be a very professional presentation for chronic pain sufferers. Its quite long , but if you can get your doctor to look at it they might learn something.
Presented by the University of Washington State. Intended to educate Physicians.
http://adai.uw.edu/mcacp/

Forms have posted, some are just samples till next month when they can be sent in.
Interestingly the physicians certification when it first posted had wording that the doctor had to “Recommend” marijuana. Two days later the form no longer has that wording and it simply has a line that states the patient does suffer from a qualifying condition.
So if the doctor only has to certify the condition hopefully more will be willing to complete the forms.

3 Likes

Nevada bans employers from refusing to hire those who fail marijuana tests… let’s hope that all states with legalization will follow suite.

5 Likes

Its going to be complicated for a while till it gets settled in as a way of life.

1 Like

An interesting addition to the Home Grow numbers in the patient cultivation rules.
They added 6 clones under 14" tall to the rules in addition to 6 flowing and 6 nonflowering plants.
So you can now have plants at three stages of growth in your grow room.

(4) Qualifying Patient Cultivation.
(A) All qualifying patient cultivation shall take place in an enclosed, locked facility, as defined
in 19 CSR 30-95.010.
(B) One (1) qualifying patient may cultivate up to six (6) flowering marijuana plants, six (6)
nonflowering marijuana plants (over fourteen (14) inches tall), and six (6) clones (plants under
fourteen (14) inches tall) at any given time in a single, enclosed locked facility.

5 Likes

Checking out the FAQs on DHSS site it seems there is no regulations about obtaining seeds for home growing. And home growing may commence as soon as you get the cards which you can apply for starting tomorrow the 28th.

3 Likes

@Cyle1 read this thread should help you get your card. Thanks to @Spiney_norman for starting this thread

3 Likes

Cmh is my dr right next to where they took dudes weed in bolivar

1 Like

2 Likes

If you live in Missouri and want to get your card by teleconferance
Google " Roark Family Health Cassville"
100 dollars is a pretty good price.
@Cyle1 @Midwestnewbie

2 Likes

What you mean by phone!!!

1 Like

Its a skype type of video conference.
You send your medical documents for review and then they can do the teleconference for the personal visit.
We are close so we are just going to the office.

2 Likes

And it means Two visits to the same doctor. Its worded bad.
Two visits proves an ongoing condition as opposed to a short term injury that would heal.

1 Like

Well I just had crohns added to my file today

I can get records of the past 3 years atleast 25 to 30 dr trip hospital

I’m less then 2 hr from there

1 Like