Mission to Mar...vellous buds! šŸš€

Hey Mr G! I have good news!
I took the car for an independent emissions test and came back clean as a whistle! He thinks the engine wasnā€™t warm enough at the time they did MOT.
I knew there shouldnā€™t have been anything wrong with it, I take good care of her. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Saved me some money, at least :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Are you now? I didnā€™t know that of you. Thatā€™s amazing and I thank you for being such a caring soul to get training for it.
I think she just needs a change of environment occasionally so Iā€™ll be spending more time with her from now on. :crossed_fingers:

Roger that, buddy :vulcan_salute: as always, I appreciate your input :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Just goes to show you, second opinion all the way :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Anytime hun :purple_heart::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hey @CalamityJane how goes the pretty planty? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh hey girrrlll!

Hereā€™s some pics from yesterday. I gave her a good flush the other day and now she smells absolutely beautiful!

Thereā€™s some slight yellowing on some of the leaves but not surprising given weā€™re like 15 weeks in now! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

16 Likes

13 Likes

Youā€™re getting to the impatient bit now CJ :scream:. At this point nail bitting is acceptable chopping to soon is the cardinal sin :man_facepalming::rofl:

4 Likes

@Davyg Hey there, Mr G! I know, I knowā€¦:frowning:
And I swear it just keeps sprouting new white pistils everyday. I almost considered another feed but the trichomes are giving me vibes like the time is nearā€¦ :laughing: I dunno. Iā€™m at the mercy of you lot to guide meā€¦:laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Trichs are where itā€™s at CJ. Trust your gut on this one. I have one at a similar stage. Sheā€™s just teasing me. Everything is so cloudy yet Iā€™m still getting fresh looking pistils. I will just have to watch for the appearance of Amber, itā€™s there on the sugar leaves and a touch on the bud but not quite enough yet :flushed:

6 Likes

A stack of my plants have done this to me now, so yeah look at your trichs at all different places on your buds and over the entire plant as well. If youā€™re not wanting to chop in stages, I just take an average like yep some amber/cloudy there, some cloudy/couple of clears hereā€¦ So long as those mushroom heads are nice and fat itā€™s TIMBERRRR :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

late as per normā€¦you rock on girl ā€¦the fam got youā€¦ :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Oh guuyyyysss! Heeelllpp!

Do you think I stressed it because I stopped feeding it and flushed it?
These have only just popped up today/last night.

Is it time to chop chop? :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

7 Likes

If you just have a few, you could try to get those nanners out and keep an eye on herā€¦ but @Bulldognuts has more experience than me, and I see heā€™s answering nowā€¦ :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Do you have any other girls nearby, if not Iā€™d let her ride for a while. If so get her away from the others quickly.

7 Likes

Sorry Iā€™ve been absent for awhile and just now got back to your journal. So I wasnā€™t sure if you had anything else nearby.

5 Likes

Lifesavers! Thank you both! @kaptain3d @Bulldognuts
Sheā€™s the only plant I have.
I chopped off the nanners I could easily get to but I can see more :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Shall I just try and cut them all off as much as I can - thatā€™s not going to stress her (him?) more, is it?

It was all going so well :sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

Just keep popping the nanners off. She looks close enough to risk letting her go. It takes approximately 2 weeks or a little longer for seeds to develop and longer to get fully formed.

8 Likes

Interesting :thinking: ok, cool.

I shall continue to perform surgical removals for another few days but tbh I think sheā€™s nearly there.
Seems foxtailing now too so hard to see with all the new white pistils growing.

Think Iā€™m just going to take my chance and chop next week :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Thanks so much guys. I really needed that quick reply. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Speaking of hermiesā€¦ My outdoor Cherry Noir and the Super Critical Bud CBD seemed to have hermiedā€¦ I found seeds in both of themā€¦ :man_facepalming:

5 Likes