Mission to Mar...vellous buds! 🚀

Looking very nice in there! I wish I had an indoor grow going so badly right now. But mother nature is helping me through the current one… so I’m thankful for outdoor being legal. Which means I won’t complain!

6 Likes

Looking good sis …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

@Underthestairs @Arrow Thanks guys!

Bad news is, I found two more gnats in there this evening :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: I managed to catch them both but who know how many more there could be! I mean, how quickly do they lay eggs?

Sticky traps and neem oil have been ordered, should be here Monday :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

8 Likes

If you can see 2, there’s probably 200, evasive manoeuvres required to avoid that asteroid collision…

7 Likes

I missed this journal when it was happening live. But reading one like this, all at once, is a nice change of pace. It’s like watching all the seasons of magnum p. I. all at once if you’ve never seen it lol.

The bee knew it was outmatched against the dog. So it made a tactical decision to change targets mid fight and went for its antagonists best friend, you. And as everyone knows, even bees apparently, the weakest point on a human female is under the shorts and below the belly button lol.

So really, it sounds like you were stung by a master class fighter and should be honored that it gave it’s only weapon up to inflict a little damage before it expired to its wounds :grin:

I’ll read some more tomorrow when I can see straight but it’s a good journal and a good grow so far :clap::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Mosquito bits make a huge difference! Good luck with those pests

1 Like

The sticky traps will give you a good indication on how big of a problem you have…that will determine the course of action…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Just been doing a little reading there CJ and you’ve got this growing thing down to a T :heart_eyes:. Your babies are looking fantastic as well :face_with_monocle:. Fungas gnats is a problem I had on one of my earlier grows. I had no idea what they were, just loads of little black flies buzzing about. I was having humidity issues at the time and my rh dipped to around 30% and they all died off :sunglasses:. If your humidity is too high try a bowl of salt in there. You will be amazed at how much water it draws :scream:

2 Likes

Noooooooo :sob::sob::sob:

Little bug*ers!

Ps: nice pun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Interesting analogy… :joy: I like it!

Damn their tactical manoeuvres! :joy:

Thanks for your kind words. Glad you’ve found it interesting so far. Keeping up with the theme is turning out to be much harder than I thought… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Why thank you kind Sir! What a difference a light and correct nutes can make!

That’s a new one! Sounds very feasible indeed! I’ll have to double check VPD charts to see where it should be right about now. Thank you for that helpful tip! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

It’s bizarre, just those two things being out of sync (not necessarily wrong, just out of whack) and you’re in trouble :man_shrugging:.
The salt is an old one for keeping caravans dry. That’s why they use it for curing meat as it draws water. You will end up with a bowl of water if your rh is too high, fascinating :nerd_face:
X

3 Likes

The hanging system for the light on the right must be something you special ordered? Or possibly had custom made?
I’m not seeing any like it on Amazon lol

4 Likes

Regardless of the gnats, your ladies are looking stellar :ok_hand:

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Honestly, I had absolutely no other way of hanging it up other than with cable ties and a hanger for back up - there’s a couple of small chains at the bottom too!
Ironic thing is, I haven’t even used it yet! All that effort too…. :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the love! :heart:

4 Likes

Aww thanks Mr Nuts! I’ve not seen any more since but as Mr @Arrow said, I’ll get the sticky traps in there and see what I’m dealing with… :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I’m a firm believer in use what you have. So I dig it lol :clap::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hey @CalamityJane im late but I’m here now following along for the rest of your grow im all caught up on the read so far so good you got this thing in the bag baby girl. And as far as the knats i us

I put some in strainer bag and put in my water then water my plants with the treated water it kills the larvae in the soil and the sticky traps for the flying 1s it works everytime on getting rid of the knats

8 Likes

I agree with all of the above statements - get ontop of those gnats quickly gurl!

I’d hate to see you run into complications at this stage of your grow… :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

6 Likes