Missing screws for ipower fan

Cool setup, I love this stuff.

1 Like

@Dino1 it came completely assembled, if my memory is remembering correctly itā€™s been close to two years

@Mark0427 Iā€™m about to move and Iā€™m planning to build a growroom but I canā€™t decide if Iā€™ll separate the room to have a side to grow and a lung room for the drivers , heat/ac or one big lung room with many tents so I can have separate grows going at once like how I have it in here. I know Iā€™m going to have a 14ā€™x17ā€™ room

2 Likes

1 Like

Man we r looking for a new place also. Would be super nice to have an area that big to play with lol. My wife would never see me. Lol.

2 Likes

Damn are they threaded or just a hole for nut and bolt??

Damn, you will be living largeā€¦

2 Likes

Its threaded holesā€¦

1 Like

Well that sux in a way unless u know the size and thread patter. Can always take the fan to the hardware store lmao. Need bolts that fit this bruh lmao

2 Likes

@Dino1 those are not going to be sheetmetal screws those are threaded holes i have a bucket of bolts out in my shop I bet I have what you need in there lolā€¦ do you have a tap n die set? With your taps find the size you need and get it at the hardware store or take the fan with you and try the bolts there until you get the ones you need

1 Like

@Mark0427 Iā€™m closing :crossed_fingers:on the house next Friday I put the fingers crossed because this is our 4th closing date. On the side of the house is a carport with a little storage/shop running the length of it Iā€™m planning to inclose the carport and either use the shop part as the lung room or take out the wall making the entire thing one room. The only entrance to this room will be through my bedroom and no windows so security is under control, I sleep with a 12 guage proped up against my nightstand lol

2 Likes

Is it insulated to keep a steady temp ??

1 Like

@Mark0427 The shop seems to be I couldnā€™t punch a hole in the wall to look but itā€™s drywall inside stucco outside and when I close the carport I will definitely put insulation. The best part is from the front of the house you canā€™t tell the storage is there it looks like the house ends at the bedroom and itā€™s the same from the inside unless you are around the side where the carport is you canā€™t tell thereā€™s a room over there

Edit = thereā€™s no ac vents back there so I will have to put separate ac

1 Like

Thanks MeEasy, I probably have some screws to fit it, Iā€™ve just been so busy with other stuff I havenā€™t had time to mess with it. I finally found an 8" straight stacked transition locally. As soon as I pick 2 of them up I will get serious about putting the fan up.

1 Like

Thanks Markā€¦

1 Like

That sounds great and good luck, you and I think alike when it comes to security.

1 Like

Thanks @Dino1 I donā€™t have a pile of money so itā€™s prolly gonna take me at least a year to get it together and maybe another year or more to put enough light in there to use the whole thing as a growroom.

Be careful with the screws that you donā€™t use any to long they could get all the way into the fan

1 Like

Thanks ME, Mark said the same thing. Thank you all for your comments.

1 Like