Missing screws for ipower fan

Has anyone else had problems with missing screws that attach the bracket to the fan housing?

No sir/ma’am I have a 4" I-power I’ve had for years now and it’s been my ol faithful kinda loud compared to ac infinity fans but it hasn’t failed me

1 Like

Dont buy the 4 inch vivosun or vivohome fans off amazon. They suck 30 day return policy and the fan stopped working after 34 days. Just str8 stopped nothing happens lol. Sent them pics and a small video they r supposed to look into it and send out anotger or replace money ill let yall know what happens with it when they get back to me again. So far if ur lookong for a cheaper alternative fan with a speed control know. Ac infinity 4 6 or 8 inch raxial fans are sweet and seem pretty powerful. I habe a 8 inch booster can fan from lowes and a 6 inch ac rax fan and the 6 is more powerful that the 8 sounds like twice as powerfuland i only pais 29 bicks for tge fan and it works great. Smaller 2xw and exe yents would prolly do well with these fans instead of the more expensive kind but every1 has to fi t in the cool groups and have the best of the best lol.

1 Like

I had to go look at what fan I just bought. It’s a damn vivosun that thing is next to worthless I had it stored for about 6 weeks before I actually used it so it’s to late for me to return it. I’ll have to buy a good fan and put the vivosun in the room I’m setting up for the ol lady’s smoking room. I’m hoping the damn thing is strong enough to pull smoke out of the air, I already know it won’t take heat out of my 2x4 tent. SMH

Edit = I don’t think the 4" vivosun will blow out a birthday candle lol

2 Likes

@MeEasy check out the ac infinity raxial fans. I have the s6 raxial and its pretty badass. Just ordered the 8 for my bathroom to help more there. They have speed control and all. Pretty powerful too. Not sure on the 4 inch tho

Thanks @Mark0427 I actually have a 6" on the intake side of my 4x4 and the s6 for exhaust, I’m prolly gonna get a second raxial 6" for the other side of the 4x4. If I turn the s6 up my tent still looks like it will implode lol and that’s with the one on the intake

1 Like

I should have been clearer, I didn’t receive them with the rest of my order. It has been a nightmare, their customer service sucks. They keep telling me I don’t need the screws to attach the bracket to the fan housing, they tell me to read the installation manual. I sent them a picture of the box the bracket came in that clearly shows the screws going thru the bracket into the fan housing, duh… I have spent an hour or better trying to get this resolved with no success. I know what you are thinking, just buy some more damn screws. I’m going to go back at em Monday morning and keep asking for their supervisor until I can get to someone with some common sense. This is out of character for me, but they have implied that I just don’t understand the instructions.

2 Likes

@Dino1 put a pic of it I can go look at mine and possibly help you

1 Like

I was shocked when i cut the 6 inch on. I bought a 8 inch from lowes figuring it would be good enough to move the heat out of my 4x4 bathroom. Nah. It sux ass. The raxial6 is more powerful than my 8 from lowes lol. So ordered a 8 inch on amazon for 34 bucks 6 inch was 29 i believe. Way better than 2 and 3 hundo lmao. I do have good fans on the photo room well exhaust is 8 inch t8 with the 67 controller and a 8 inch hydro farm for intake. Its 4x7x8 scorpoion diablo and 1x 260xl in there with 3x 30uva bars

2 Likes

This is the one I have @Dino1 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V318DMC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

2 Likes

This thing is sweet for price is this what u have for ur intake. I use this on my 2x4 for exhaust. Not worried about smells so no filter but it sucks the tent walls in at third power

1 Like

Yeah @Dino1 I’m gonna go look at mine just to make 100% sure but I think you have to go to the hardware store and buy the screws

1 Like

@Dino1 made in china. Is there directions inside written in chineese if so send a pic of that they will understand then lmao

2 Likes

That’s funny you mention that, one line tells YOU to stay away from children instead of keep away from children.

1 Like

Yes sir @Dino1 they look to be just standard sheet metal screws i stuck my tablet up there and got a picture of one side

1 Like

Just make sure the screw not too long to hit the blade inside. I had to rig a screw on my hydro farm 8 inch prolly half imch longest. Is there pre drilled holes

2 Likes

Yep @Mark0427 that is the one I have

2 Likes

Did your screws come with everything else?

Damn as many tents as u got there u should habe just blocked the window and hooked the whole room up lol.

2 Likes