Missing in action

lol…our dogs aren’t socialized either…unfortunately they sleep more soundly than me at night.

News?

1 Like

!@#$in quacks!!!

She was scheduled for 3. It’s now 5. Said they will be coming to get her in an hour. And people look at me stupid when I tell them I don’t go to doctors.
I’ve personally never met one that really takes an interest in me as a person. Just a patient with a number and chart.

Dude, I’m dealing with bad doctors too. Well shit, if they are willing to let our veterans die for money then I can’t imagine they would care about us. My doc sees so many people she forgot that I have a bad neck and did this thing called traction and made my neck worse three times. Now my left hand goes numb and my left foot gets shooting pains. She told me to remind her of that. Aren’t they supposed to write something down ounce in a while.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s right, if she wrote stuff down it wouldn’t have to be my word against hers.

sorry for the joke but i love that welcome sing on top of the garbage xD
good luck man with everything ^^

1 Like

Oh yeah, I noticed that too. Ironic

More irony than you can imagine.

Well, better news. We had healthy twins today. Mother and girls are all doing good! 5lbs 11oz and 4lbs 10 oz.

5 Likes

Ah awesome dude, now u can rest? :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to hear the mother and babies are doing good…great grandfather!!!

Are you passing out joints and spliffs?

1 Like

Congrats bro, pheww, healthy is great.

1 Like

No topping the clones. Grats Granpa!

2 Likes

Congrats hoping everything stays on track for them…

1 Like

The twins are fine. The mother is still having blood pressure issues. Not sure if I’m gonna spell this right, but I’m assuming it is due to the preeclampsia. It was supposed to right itself after the girls were delivered. Taking longer than expected I guess.

She seems ok and puts on a smile even though I know she is scared. She tries to be tough in front of me so I’ll think she’s strong. Kids just don’t understand.

I know she will be fine, just stressful with everything else going on with the move. Timing is everything and as usual, it sucks again. Getting stronger every day.

2 Likes

Haha, good one. :slight_smile:

Just an update as I have a moment to do more than a quick glance at posts.

The twins are doing good. I was going to post a pic but my phone is acting stupid. Mother is doing much better now though still not fully recovered from her complications.

We have finally gotten everything out of the house down to bare floors. Nearly 150 3mil construction bags. 42 gal size. Roughly 500 sq. ft. of carpet and padding. Another 210 sq. ft. for the second layer of carpet in the living room.

I have structural issues across the front and back of the house 14 ft. into the house 25 ft. across. The central span seems sound just needing minor floor repairs and new flooring.

Most of the covered space outside has had the trash removed. Got rained out of more trash runs today. Taking a little break today since my hand isn’t cooperating since yesterday. Can’t make a fist or hold more than a coffee pot which was actually a struggle. Body demanding a break.

On a sad note, I lost my whole top of my Berry White Auto. Damned spider mites! With everything going on I guess I got sloppy and missed the signs long enough that they were through the whole top.

I was able to salvage enough of her to fill one quart jar. I don’t have scales, so I can’t give a weight. Really a shame too. I sampled some (of course! ) when I jarred it. HELL YES !!! Much better than the bud it came from!

I found a home for my 4 seedlings that have yet to sex. Not sure if I’ll see any return on them, but at least I know they will be cared for. Not as this level, but there will be a harvest from any female I’m sure.

Hoping to have enough repaired by next weekend to get moved in. Will have more time to get back to my finer education here!

Until next time…

1 Like

Thanks for the update, good to hear about the twins health and the mother’s.
Wish them the best!

Sorry to hear about Berry…there was a movie, Arachnophobia I think, was it about spider mites on cannabis?

2 Likes

You have prayers brother! Good luck

1 Like

Glad to hear all is well with your family…

1 Like

All the best for the days to come ^^
take care
Crist

1 Like

Good to hear about the twins, praying mom continues her recovery. Good luck with the flooring and your hand.
I hope you went Medieval on those spider mites lol but some good bud is better than none.
I know you are not kidding about the rain cuz I am in Sebring and with just a quick afternoon shower it must have dumped over an inch of water
Take care and let Beery medicate the mind and body
God bless

1 Like