Missiles's Shenanigans!

I know!! I’m at a loss for words for him. That’s tough :unamused:

1 Like

Hey @dbrn32 I flipped the girls last night how far should I have the 260 turned up too. Right now it’s about halfway between low and the halfway mark. If that makes sense LoL u like my technical talk haha

4 Likes

Yu techie talk real good LOL

3 Likes

Haha you should really hear me when I get into it with real scientific talk @merlin44 that’s when we get in the thingamajig and The Doohickey :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

I was going to ask about “sciencie” talk LOL You really crack me up, especially first thing in the morning.

4 Likes

Lol I’m glad I could make you laugh! I hope the rest of your morning is fabulous my friend :wink:

3 Likes

Mrs Merlin just suggested that I tell you that most of the “stuff” that comes out of my mouth is technical/science jibber jabber…and nobody needs to listen to jibber jabber.

4 Likes

Lol Mrs. Merlin sounds like a good woman :wink: I’ll listen to your jibber jabber anytime. Sometimes if I pay attention (and not too stoned to understand) I learn things :wink:

Good morning @Gremmall :grin:

5 Likes

She is indeed a very good woman. My life would not be the same without her (which will come much too soon given her brain issues).

11 Likes

Good morning to you too @Missiles…I’m laughing right along with you this morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…I’d have listened in science class if if had been this fun lol
Enjoy her while you have her @merlin44

5 Likes

Oh @merlin44 I was not aware. I’m sorry to hear that! Please enjoy everyday you have. It may not seem like it now but time is the best gift that we can receive. Stay strong my friend :wink:

11 Likes

One year ago I retired three and a half years early so that we could spend as much time together (while she is still aware) as possible.

To be honest, in many ways this past year has been the best of our 25 years together. We traveled a good deal while we were younger and able, many great times, but this past year we have really focused on our time together.

15 Likes

And those will be some of your best memories :heart: :wink:

10 Likes

Have you put any thought into my gift yet? It needs to be better than a t-shirt lol…those are good enough for regular people, but not sheriff of weedville :santa::santa::santa:

4 Likes

Too bad everyone here is rolling in buds, we could send you a few zips to improve your outlook. You can consider it a bribe, Mr Sheriff.

Buds always improve my outlook.

9 Likes

Haha give just a little more time Sheriff of Weedville and I will come up with the perfect :gift: for you :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

You should be good there until after transition/stretch is complete. What height is fixture at?

5 Likes

Sounds good. It’s right about 17 from the tallest plant

6 Likes

Try to keep that distance throughout. You could maybe go inch or two closer after you’re at full power, but I think 16-18" is probably the wheelhouse. Once you feel they are done stretching, split the difference between where you’re at and full power. If all goes well, take it to full power 5ish days or so after that.

8 Likes

Thanks DB! Hope you have a great rest of your Friday!

3 Likes